• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Altrincham v Southend United, Saturday 27th November, 15:00ko, NL

Starting XI and Result

• Steve Arnold

Votes: 47 78.3%
  • Jason Demetriou

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • Rob Howard

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • John White

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Kacper Łopata

Votes: 47 78.3%
  • Shaun Hobson

Votes: 45 75.0%
  • Nathan Ralph

• Tom Clifford

• Charlie Sayers

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • James Dunne

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Abu Ogogo

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • Harry Phillips

Votes: 27 45.0%
  • Nathan Ferguson

Votes: 36 60.0%
  • Will Atkinson

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Zak Brunt

• Terrell Egbri

• Louis Walsh

Votes: 42 70.0%
  • Sam Dalby

Votes: 35 58.3%
  • Rhys Murphy

• Matt Rush

• Matt Dennis

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • Harry Seaden

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Win

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 24 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
that’s interesting but I guess it says sold out due to the fact that Southend United were selling the away tickets. Is there anyone in the know who is aware of how many we sold?

Gutted again to be missing this one. Missed Grimsby due to covid and saturday is my sons last day if isolation so cant make this. First 2 away games missed this season. It would have been a new ground as well. Although looking at their form, unless we bring one or two in it could be another long day for the travelling shrimpers

You were lucky. I think we stopped selling them at 2pm.
Still not available online and no announcement from either club about if we will be allowed to sell any
Still not available online and no announcement from either club about if we will be allowed to sell any more.
That is strange there were stil at least 50/100 tickets left in the pile he ripped mine off from

Still not available online and no announcement from either club about if we will be allowed to sell any more.
They may have stopped our sales due to capacity issues.

still home end tickets for sale.

Strange

Just got off the phone from SUFC ticket office. They have been asked by Altrincham to put a pause on selling tickets at the moment - presumably as Alty are waiting to hear back from Trafford Council as to whether they've passed the safety certificate to increase the capacity since the last game.

Yes there are plenty of tickets left, as PeteJames above says they have sold 250-odd out of the allocation of around 600, but it's out of the club's control at the moment. Only thing to do is call back later/tomorrow to see if the situation has changed. Keep an eye out on Altrincham's website and social media too - if they get the go-ahead to run the match with an increased capacity then this will surely feed through into SUFC putting tickets back on sale again.

I'd be annoyed to miss this one as I only live 30 miles away and never even thought I'd need to purchase in advance.

I
Just got off the phone from SUFC ticket office. They have been asked by Altrincham to put a pause on selling tickets at the moment - presumably as Alty are waiting to hear back from Trafford Council as to whether they've passed the safety certificate to increase the capacity since the last game.

Yes there are plenty of tickets left, as PeteJames above says they have sold 250-odd out of the allocation of around 600, but it's out of the club's control at the moment. Only thing to do is call back later/tomorrow to see if the situation has changed. Keep an eye out on Altrincham's website and social media too - if they get the go-ahead to run the match with an increased capacity then this will surely feed through into SUFC putting tickets back on sale again.

I'd be annoyed to miss this one as I only live 30 miles away and never even thought I'd need to purchase in advance.
Very interesting.

We have had to buy tickets in advance all season so no change there also if they don’t get the go ahead no more tickets will be available so home end is the only option.

As I can no longer attend, I have 1 x Adult (£17) and 1 x U18 (£6) ticket available for sale if anyone requires. Both on the Carole Nash terrace. Pick up from SS2. Drop me a PM.

Blimey their ground must be in a more run down state than Roots Hall to not be able to handle 300 away fans!

Blimey their ground must be in a more run down state than Roots Hall to not be able to handle 300 away fans!
It only took one anonymous email to the council and whole stands were closed....Should be awake up call to NL cubs paying out £3,000+ per week on players, as to where the money should be spent......But sadly it wont

I'm not sure what the minimum capacity requirement is?
Think it is 10% of total capacity or a minimum of 600 which ever is the greater amount, also I was told this a while back that. It was also added that if there are restrictions that come to light after ticket sales have started the selling club have the right of recall. Do not know if any of this is correct just what i was told earlier in the season

Last bit seems a bit crap if true

Reactions: tia
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back