• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Am I in the right?

Am I right?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GBJ

⭐⭐
Staff member
Right, let me break it down for you. So me and the gf are going out on saturday. This has been planned for about a week.
The idea is to leave mine at about 12:30pm. This is important as leaving any later will cut into valuable drinking time.

So she phones me tonight and says she's just booked a hair appointment for Saturday at 11am but "it should only take 45-60mins". I've had a litle whinge (nothing too exciting only PG rated) an now she's got the hump with me!?

Now I must add her time keeping/reliability is ****ing awful. I mean the worst I've ever known. She'll say she'll be ready at a certain time & 45 minutes later than planned, the b*tch will still be poncing about. She knows and freely admits this fact aswell.

Now this hair appointment is "so important" because we're going on holiday next thursday and she claims she won't get another chance to have it done, despite finishing work on a weekday at 4:30pm

SO, am I right to whinge about this or should I be more understanding? Personally I think she deserves a devastating left hook to the ribs!! Haha

Also should add the plans are set in stone as it's my pre-birthday celebrations with family.

Sign of the times mate, nobody respects a PG anymore.

Lay on the guilt trip, endure the tears and then sit back and watch the results come in. For added value do it at bed time so that she lays there pondering it whilst you enjoy a satisfied sleep.

Obviously I do realise all the lefty modern men types who are completely owned by their women will object to this.

Go drinking on your own and she can turn up when she's ready.

The most disappointing thing here is you should be off to Roots Hall and she should be getting her hair cut at 3pm

If she sticks to her timing you should be ok. If not, go without her.
Oh and regards to the old man at the family do.

Girlfriends/wives etc will make you late for most occasions - get over it (but woah betied if it is you that makes her late for something!)

Buy 24 cans of Stella and tell her for every 5 minutes late you will drink a can.

She should know that after about 8 you will be ready to introduce her to a whole new phenomenon - 50 shades of purple - courtesy to the plethora of Wife Beater consumed.

Buy 24 cans of Stella and tell her for every 5 minutes late you will drink a can.

She should know that after about 8 you will be ready to introduce her to a whole new phenomenon - 50 shades of purple - courtesy to the plethora of Wife Beater consumed.

Good idea. She knows a good thing when she see's it.

Me with a crate of Stella is not one of them :thumbsup:

Back