• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Amanda Berry & Gina DeJesus

Pubey

This story is pretty crazy, amazing that they're found 10 years later.

The guy who rescued them is clearly going to become some kind of legend. 1min 40 is my favourite!

[video=youtube;SdtCEaxfT38]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdtCEaxfT38[/video]

Indeed, its incredible, how do they get away with this sort of thing for so long !?

Indeed, its incredible, how do they get away with this sort of thing for so long !?

That's why the guy was so shocked, saying he had BBQ's and stuff with the guys and that they seemed completely normal.

I'd like to know what double glazing firm these blokes used because it must be top quality gear.

Last edited:
I just can't get my head around how they were kept hidden and secret for 10 years....was there some underground room? It really has me intrigued.

Not a new one this is it, happened plenty of times before. Reminds me of the book "Room" (though that's just one girl).

Just watched that interview with her rescuer. The guy is a legend.

"Hey Bro I knew something was wrong when a pretty little white girl ran into a black mans arms"

Brilliant.

Without starting this whole debate, I'd be very keen they spend as long as possible in prison, just to let them know exactly how the deprivation of freedom feels.

The average waiting time on Death Row is about 15 years - is that long enough to be locked away without any hope of ever getting out?

Back