• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I was also looking at the bbc page about our team earlier, there are too many negative articles (players being released from jail, groundsmen being sacked, poor quality pitches, brain damaged opposition fans). That does not portray an accurate image of our club, therefore I look forward to the positive publicity we will receive from this.

Great point.

The club hasn't done too much to make me proud recently, despite all the work rehabilitating criminals.

This though is a worthwhile cause and one I'm more than happy for the club to promote.

I do however think the trust (not the club) could have come up with a slightly better strap-line/hashtag but that's no reason not to support a good cause.

I thought at the game on Saturday that it looked like the sponsor had changed. What a great effort and gesture from the Club.

It's been years since I bought a club shirt but I'll be making an exception for this one.

Last edited:
I thought at the game on Saturday that it looked like the sponsor had changed. What a great effort and gesture from the Club.

It's been years since I bought a club short but I'll be making an exception for this one.

Shorts as well. I didn't have you down as a full kit ******:hilarious:

Back