• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

An Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pubey

Dear all,

Yesterday I became aware that a stupid comment I made a while ago had really offended Numphgirl (Senga) and since then caused her to leave the board. At the time I saw this as usual childish banter and nothing more. No one mentioned anything to me so I was completely oblivious.

I'm really ashamed about this as I have nothing but respect for Senga and Aberdeen Shrimper (Dave), I've briefly met them both and they are really nice people, and really great members of SZ. I just want to say that I'm really sorry to them both and I've been trying to contact Senga through PMs and Facebook but haven't had a reply, so thought a public apology should be made. I really hope that Senga feels that she can come back to the board and continue to be an active member.

I also want to take this time to say sorry to anyone who I may have wound up in the past, I know I've had a running saga with OBL (Kay), this isn't anything personal although in the past I'll admit that I did enjoy being a bit of a wind-up merchant. I'm sorry for the distress I've caused Kay and apologise to her, I'm also sorry if there is anyone else I've upset.

From now on you'll see a new and improved Pubey, and if anyone has an issue (or still has an issue) with me then please let me know... the few people on here I know personally would hopefully admit that I'm not a w*nker in real life, but I can appreciate I might come across as one on the 'zone from time to time.

Anyway, I'm heading back to the Totty thread!

Up the Blues,

Jon (Pubes)

Your every post,no your every other posts,no no your every breath offends me so much so that i am leaving the board,no not just this board but fatwhores.com as well and oldmingers.com will no longer see my posts.
Why do you offend me so,well no bouncning boobies and no more upside down cleavage,you have let us all down.
As for offending people hey ho on we go,keep posting jon you are a funny man.

Your every post,no your every other posts,no no your every breath offends me so much so that i am leaving the board,no not just this board but fatwhores.com as well and oldmingers.com will no longer see my posts.
Why do you offend me so,well no bouncning boobies and no more upside down cleavage,you have let us all down.

Er.... que?

just for you BS

vvv

I have nothing to say about this. But here's a great pic of Syd and Babs.

article-1089734-029C5123000005DC-146_468x542.jpg

Dear all,

Yesterday I became aware that a stupid comment I made a while ago had really offended Numphgirl (Senga) and since then caused her to leave the board. At the time I saw this as usual childish banter and nothing more. No one mentioned anything to me so I was completely oblivious.

I'm really ashamed about this as I have nothing but respect for Senga and Aberdeen Shrimper (Dave), I've briefly met them both and they are really nice people, and really great members of SZ. I just want to say that I'm really sorry to them both and I've been trying to contact Senga through PMs and Facebook but haven't had a reply, so thought a public apology should be made. I really hope that Senga feels that she can come back to the board and continue to be an active member.

I also want to take this time to say sorry to anyone who I may have wound up in the past, I know I've had a running saga with OBL (Kay), this isn't anything personal although in the past I'll admit that I did enjoy being a bit of a wind-up merchant. I'm sorry for the distress I've caused Kay and apologise to her, I'm also sorry if there is anyone else I've upset.

From now on you'll see a new and improved Pubey, and if anyone has an issue (or still has an issue) with me then please let me know... the few people on here I know personally would hopefully admit that I'm not a w*nker in real life, but I can appreciate I might come across as one on the 'zone from time to time.

Anyway, I'm heading back to the Totty thread!

Up the Blues,

Jon (Pubes)

Jon,

Dave (AS) contacted me to tell me that you had posted on the zone and that I should read it.

I don't want to get into any discussions on what was said previously but I would like to say that I do appreciate your apology.

I think we should all move on now, and do what we do best - supporting Southend United.

kind regards

Senga (Numphgirl)

Thanks man, you really offended me 6 years ago with some pretty outlandish statements about Mark Beard's ability as a left back. I like to think your post today heals a few wounds for everyone and we can safely move on now.

Is "Hearts of Gold" still running?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back