• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Benfleet A1

Hector Of The House
Moving on from the thread that told us that children as young as 3 should be watched for reactions over certain foods to see if they could be racist, I have conducted tests on my four year old daugther with certain foods from around the world to find out whether she is going to be a no good bad arse. The results were quite scary.

I suggested we have Lion for dinner. My daughters reaction was,

'Yuk!! We can't eat Lion'

Same reaction with Elephant, monkey and hippo. The result is my daugther is against bush meat so must be racist towards Africans.

I then tried paster, she likes that but doesn't like spaggetti in tomatoe sauce as she was once sick on it (probably a tummy upset but kids remember such things) so I concluded she is only a tiny bit anti Italian.

She hates brown bread so she must be Breadist but only against Brown bread which must result in her being racist as it is a ethnic minority bread.

Loves Chicken Mc Nuggets so the Yanks are ok.

Eats rice, boiled or balti so China and India are accepted. BUT!! She wont eat beanshoots and calls them 'not nice' Me thinks she is hiding something here. She tucked into my Rogan Josh the other night so a little miffed here. Probably an selective racist eater here but what do I know.

Loves fruit. Bananas, apples, grapes, plums and strawberries but won't eat mango, peaches or oranges. Must racist towards certain parts of europe and back to Africa again.

Eats pork (offensive to Jews and Muslims) but wont touch beef (beefist?) or lamb (bang goes New Zealand)

So, is my four year old daugther a fully pledged racist or is she a normal kid who just wont eat something she doesn't like the taste of, just like you and me.

Moving on from the thread that told us that children as young as 3 should be watched for reactions over certain foods to see if they could be racist, I have conducted tests on my four year old daugther with certain foods from around the world to find out whether she is going to be a no good bad arse. The results were quite scary.

I suggested we have Lion for dinner. My daughters reaction was,

'Yuk!! We can't eat Lion'

Same reaction with Elephant, monkey and hippo. The result is my daugther is against bush meat so must be racist towards Africans.

I then tried paster, she likes that but doesn't like spaggetti in tomatoe sauce as she was once sick on it (probably a tummy upset but kids remember such things) so I concluded she is only a tiny bit anti Italian.

She hates brown bread so she must be Breadist but only against Brown bread which must result in her being racist as it is a ethnic minority bread.

Loves Chicken Mc Nuggets so the Yanks are ok.

Eats rice, boiled or balti so China and India are accepted. BUT!! She wont eat beanshoots and calls them 'not nice' Me thinks she is hiding something here. She tucked into my Rogan Josh the other night so a little miffed here. Probably an selective racist eater here but what do I know.

Loves fruit. Bananas, apples, grapes, plums and strawberries but won't eat mango, peaches or oranges. Must racist towards certain parts of europe and back to Africa again.

Eats pork (offensive to Jews and Muslims) but wont touch beef (beefist?) or lamb (bang goes New Zealand)

So, is my four year old daugther a fully pledged racist or is she a normal kid who just wont eat something she doesn't like the taste of, just like you and me.

BNP Welcome pack is in the post Al

Funny. I thought you were going to say you had tried a version of this:-

Jane Elliot

She had not told her pupils to treat each other differently, only that they were different; and yet they developed the characteristic responses of discrimination. Jane Elliott felt that they did this because they had already absorbed discriminatory behavior from their parents and other adults.”[4] Their willingness to accept the inferiority of a group of people was no small part due to the fact that children believe what adults, including teachers, tell them and follow their example. However, the brown-eyed students who had experienced discrimination on the previous Friday, seemed to modify their behavior when it was their turn to be “inferior” on Monday. While they did exhibit some of the same discriminatory behaviors, they were much less intense supposedly because they already knew what it was like.

Offensive to Hindus beef ! Grr they breed em young in your part of town ;)

Back