• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

An idea (stolen shamelessly from another forum)

Pubey

Saw a cool feature on another board that lets you save a post it to a special folder in your profile, a very handy way of being able to quickly find a post (not just a thread) that you might refer to or look at regularly... think of it as a bookmarking facility, probably the best way to describe it. i don't think you can see it unless you're a member but it's on the tripadvisor forum. I don't think it's a VBulletin forum either.

screenshots to show what i mean:

b63cxl.jpg

2csccqv.jpg

2s00dc8.jpg

The Tripadvisor forum really is incredible, loads of integrated things. I know you're busy guys but well worth a look for ideas and stuff.

pubes

the only way i can see that working is for lists like "list of ***** " and adding people - but you can normally tell without bookmarking it?

Don't see how that;s of use on here?

the only way i can see that working is for lists like "list of ***** " and adding people - but you can normally tell without bookmarking it?

Don't see how that;s of use on here?

perhaps not, just was wonder if it was a feature that could be easily "turned on", I'm sure for people who like to keep records of stats and things it could be quite handy

Here's another idea for the mods to consider, another board I've recently joined, you can whisper to posts on the main boards (e.g. you reply as normal but only the original poster can see your specific reply). This to me seems like a good idea especially if you're trying to cut thread diversion. Can the VB software do it too?

A load of mods and owners are having a meeting in a few weeks at a specially guarded location. We'll discuss these and indeed any more ideas you may have. Cheers!

a transparant moderation log so we don't need to ask "why has true blue been banned"

Back