• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Having spent many months awaiting my season ticket rebate - evidently the 'flag on my record was set incorrectly in the system', I received a cheque through the post for £55.

I paid it into my bank last week and yesterday had it returned - yes, it's a cheque of the rubber variety! So having taken my payment early and then spent nearly 6 months awaiting my refund, it then bounces when I pay it in. I'd actually rather have just been told they couldn't afford to pay me.

I guess we shouldn't expect too many loan signings in the near future if we are going to be responsible for their wages?

If cheques for such a small amount are bouncing about that is indeed very worrying.

Worrying!!! It's gone way past worrying. Why write out cheques that are going to bounce they know that theres no money in the club, it really is a case of the lunatics taking over the asylum. It makes my blood boil another case of supporters being shown a sheer lack of respect, and on the subject of respecting others wage arrears weren't paid on friday either.

Worrying!!! It's gone way past worrying. Why write out cheques that are going to bounce they know that theres no money in the club, it really is a case of the lunatics taking over the asylum. It makes my blood boil another case of supporters being shown a sheer lack of respect, and on the subject of respecting others wage arrears weren't paid on friday either.

But of course we can bring new players in as and when we need them.:liar:

Just done a quick tot-up and since the start of the year we have had 9 home games with crowds totalling 45,263 -- an average of just over 5,000 per game.

Season ticket holders apart some of these people must have bought tickets, so why the poverty levels now ?

I could understand it in December with games called off but the cashflow should be better now or am I wrong ?

Of course, I have very little expectation of ever receiving my £55 owed, although I expect that they will have every expectation of receiving my season ticket renewal around April, however I do feel that I should at least make the club aware of their 'oversight' - as I'm sure that's all it can be?

Not wishing to waste either postage or telephone charges on this, can anybody advise me of an email adress for Mr Tara Brady and his coiffured chum please?

more worrying is i hear a number of DD set up for seasons tickets havent been taken at all from the start of the season, the club has only just done their accounting and noticed this financial hole. IMHO this is an unacceptable way of running a business, and there is just one man to blame the one at the top. Stop focusing on the new ground and get the basics right now or we're all doomed.

more worrying is i hear a number of DD set up for seasons tickets havent been taken at all from the start of the season, the club has only just done their accounting and noticed this financial hole. IMHO this is an unacceptable way of running a business, and there is just one man to blame the one at the top. Stop focusing on the new ground and get the basics right now or we're all doomed.

That is 100% true, also people had cancelled direct debits and were still using their cards and getting into games as the club had not cancelled them.

ESB would never break the law or any rules!! What about the boot on the foot, when the club has overcharged people for tickets, and not refunded the balance,

that was nice of the,

This thread also brings us to the bigger question of season ticket sales ,with all the problems here ,have people the confidence to renew

If the club cant manage things like this then next season season tickets should be paid in full up front or maybe 2 half season tickets Aug to end of December and Jan to May or something

If the club cant manage things like this then next season season tickets should be paid in full up front or maybe 2 half season tickets Aug to end of December and Jan to May or something

Who on this earth would trust the club with a penny these days?

Back