• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
So, we have dodged the poison chalice of Plymouth away on Sunday evening and Stevenage heaves into view. It felt like yesterday was the ultimate push by the Blues faithful and Sunday is very near for the next jaunt. Thoughts for the away numbers for this one? I'm reckoning no more than 1000.

The capacity for away fans in the South stand is1400. Maybe we could kick in a few hoardings around the pitch and take a few fold-up chairs to boost the seating if we need extra room.:smiles:

In answer to the thread title :-

Made up mainly of loyal , supportive fans plus a few idiots who think they're cool !

MODS - With the notable exception of Danny, this feels like a 'Billy no mates' thread. Would you merge it into the Stevenage pre-match thread so it can feel the love. Thanks.

Will be interesting to see, get the feeling quite a few 'non-regulars' made the journey and won't fancy Stevenage as well. I reckon we'd sell out 1,400 though. Whatever it is, it's certainly more than we would have taken to Plymouth!

That you felt sorry for the thread because it was lonely.

That 's a fine and acceptable response.
For a minute , I thought you were suggesting I had no friends.
For the record. , I have two.
Although I think one of them doesn't like me .......

1,100. Don't think we'll be allowed 1,400, regardless of how many the away end holds.

Was going to go but not sure now as just seen the prices. It will cost £40 in tickets for me and my son. Nearly double what Morecambe cost.

1,100. Don't think we'll be allowed 1,400, regardless of how many the away end holds.
Not sure anyone else has posted about all the empty seats in the away seats at Morecambe, looked a good 100+ not sold for some reason, not to do with segregation either as dotted about all over the place.

Was going to go but not sure now as just seen the prices. It will cost £40 in tickets for me and my son. Nearly double what Morecambe cost.

But less in travel costs. Stevenage are one of the more pricey clubs in the league, would rather have that than the Plymouth travel costs!

Not sure anyone else has posted about all the empty seats in the away seats at Morecambe, looked a good 100+ not sold for some reason, not to do with segregation either as dotted about all over the place.

That's because it was unallocated seating.

That's because it was unallocated seating.
Ah ok thanks wondered why so many empty seats. I still think they could have sold a good 75 more seat tickets with no problem. Maybe Morecambe don't need the money what with the cheap ticket prices anyway.

That 's a fine and acceptable response.
For a minute , I thought you were suggesting I had no friends.
For the record. , I have two.
Although I think one of them doesn't like me .......

Even my imaginary friend has stopped returning my calls :stunned:

I thought we sold out the league game at Stevenage. We were given the whole of the away end, which is 1,400, as previously mentioned. I could be wrong though

Parking is a pain at Stevenage parked in the large on opposite the ground but took for ever to get out.I believe there are parking restrictions on the retail parks that are nearby but as its a Sunday does anyone know if they are in place?

we parked in a street road and cut through a park and comes out right by the bar at our end of the ground. Was much quicker to get away rather than that car park. Although will be watching this on TV

we parked in a street road and cut through a park and comes out right by the bar at our end of the ground. Was much quicker to get away rather than that car park. Although will be watching this on TV

We did the same thing, was a bit muddy through the wooded bit though!

So, we have dodged the poison chalice of Plymouth away on Sunday evening and Stevenage heaves into view. It felt like yesterday was the ultimate push by the Blues faithful and Sunday is very near for the next jaunt. Thoughts for the away numbers for this one? I'm reckoning no more than 1000.

The capacity for away fans in the South stand is1400. Maybe we could kick in a few hoardings around the pitch and take a few fold-up chairs to boost the seating if we need extra room.:smiles:
noisy full of hope and right behind the boys....simples

As gutted as I am and im still not over yesterday, im still going and still singing on the blues.....just a sucker for punishment really

I think we will take around 1000 and hopefully the spoilt prats that were at the game yesterday will still be sulking and wont go enabling the team to have a large crowd of good loud loyal supporters behind them the full 90 minutes! "Southend Till I Die!!!!!!"

Back