• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

And the Winner Is.....

Mr. Benedict

The Devious Badger
Hi chaps (and chapesses, naturally),

Now that SUFC are out of the playoffs, the PL has come to an end. Thanks to all of you who took part, even if you only predicted on one fixture - it was a pleasure to run and I will, of course, be back next season where it will start all over again....

I'll post the final table in a tic, however I am pleased to annouce that Blueblood has won this season's league. Congrats, Lee, it was a well-deserved win. :clap:

Thank you Ben ... very kind words there :)

I'd just like to start with a massive :clap: for Ben, who has worked tirelessly to run this comp, and of course to all the people who pushed me all the way through the season .. from that sad Ooze c*nt J_S (whose challenge fell away as rapidly as his muggy team did after xmas .. definately a case of "down with the decs" methinks) ... to class and Flinty and of course Ben himself, who i believe trailled in second .. and i must give special mentions to my very good friend SUFCEssex, who strangely gave up the chase around mid April .. and the little rascal that is BLUEBLOOD Junior

Its been a laugh folks, and its always more of a laugh when you win .. SO WELL DONE TO ME !!!!!!!!!! ;)

Last edited:
Well done! Hope to be challenging you more next year, if my form over 3 months can be reflected over the whole season!

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please recheck and deduct points or something. ;)

only joking mate well done. :clap:

Well played Lee :clap:

Although I find it amazing how you can be so lucky ALL season ;)

Luck doesn't come into it sunshine ;) .. i was consistantly in the top 4 or 5 every month .. the hardest thing in the world is to retain a title, so i might not bother entering next season to save myself the embarrassment of mid table mediocraty :whistling:

Luck doesn't come into it sunshine ;) .. i was consistantly in the top 4 or 5 every month .. the hardest thing in the world is to retain a title, so i might not bother entering next season to save myself the embarrassment of mid table mediocraty :whistling:

I think you should definitely enter next season Lee, a champion should never back down from defending his title!

Congratulations to Lee ....Very well done mate.:clap:...Joint 5th is ok for me..

I would just like to thank Ben of behalf of the Owners of the Zone for all his hard work making this work so well this year...and he has agreed to carry on the same for next year..:clap:

Take a Bow Ben mate ...You deserve it and I will get you a little something as a Thank you and I think from the rest of you he deserves Mega Green...:)

BB will be receiving the PL Trophy During the next few weeks when I can get Ben, Myself and him together in one place.. He will have a small trophy to keep forever and take charge of the Big PL Zone League Trophy for the next year, which of course his name will be added to.

Once again well done Lee and thanks very much Ben...:)

Back