• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

msankey

Schoolboy
On trial with us. A defender previously with AFC Wimbledon. Taken from Chris Philips twitter. Any good? Never seen him.

Mentioned it on the 'What positions is Brown trying to fill thread'..........chose to make no comment apart from it's interesting we're still looking at Garvan! Read from that, what you want! :smile:

Sounds just what we need at our club .:nope:
Surely it would be better for him to have done his Community service while he has no club + therefore has nothing else to do ???? The Justice system is so soft its pathetic...he's a repeat offender for goodness sake!

I hope he hasnt tried to steal Ron's warchest yet .....

We had him on trial many years ago under he Sturrock. He failed to impress.

Indeed...I remember seeing him play for as at Needham Market in a pre-season game. He was rubbish. I also remember him joining Celtic a few months later and wondering if they'd actually seen him play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back