• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Andy Carroll

Ricey

I’m a Mod⭐⭐
Staff member
Just reported on SSN that he is in trouble for an assault charge. More to follow when I can find an article.

What is it with footballers today? Do they not learn that they are in the public eye and if they fart everyone know about it. Surely this is something their managers and agents should be controlling. I know SAF when Lee Sharpe was playing for Man United he kicked everyone out of a house party and dragged Giggs and Sharpe out and told them to go home. Players are role models for young kids and in recent news are not showing to be good ones.

Last edited:
You don't know what actually happened though, because they are in the public eye also means they are an easy target.

Oh yes I know that. But surely when these sort of incidents happen they should just walk away and not get involved. Whether it was his mate that started it or not.

Oh yes I know that. But surely when these sort of incidents happen they should just walk away and not get involved. Whether it was his mate that started it or not.

I'd say that was easier said than done. There's any number of tossers who'll have a go at someone with celebrity status (however minor), and then have their 15 minutes of fame by selling the story to the papers.

Bit like the Gerrard one? Cause I don't know alot about what happened with that one.

I'd say that was easier said than done. There's any number of tossers who'll have a go at someone with celebrity status (however minor), and then have their 15 minutes of fame by selling the story to the papers.

Indeed. It's not easy to walk away when you've got some gobby, ****ed up Geordie trying to have a pop at you just because of what you do for a living... And besides, people who prey purposefully on footballers in attempt to grab a quick pay-off and 15 minutes of fame deserve a jab or two.

The classic has to be the Pro footballers speeding ticket though. Plus all of those that have got away for paying an on the spot bonus fine to the traffic cop.

Just reported on SSN that he is in trouble for an assault charge. More to follow when I can find an article.

What is it with footballers today? Do they not learn that they are in the public eye and if they fart everyone know about it. Surely this is something their managers and agents should be controlling. I know SAF when Lee Hughes was playing for Man United he kicked everyone out of a house party and dragged Giggs and Hughes out and told them to go home. Players are role models for young kids and in recent news are not showing to be good ones.

Wasn't that Lee Sharpe?

And besides, people who prey purposefully on footballers in attempt to grab a quick pay-off and 15 minutes of fame deserve a jab or two.
Danielle Lloyd has got about 3 years of 'fame' out of it so far.

this will no doubt be on youtube soon thanks to mindless idiots that these days will post videos of kicking tramps to death on the site.

Back