• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Andy Edwards sponsorship

Napster

No ⭐
The winner of the draw for Andy's shirt was Moneypit23.

He will be contacted in the near future to arrange bits and pieces

smile.gif

The jammy git. Small consolation for no payrise in 4 years though.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SoC @ June 14 2005,09:17)]The jammy git. Small consolation for no payrise in 4 years though.
Well there's a turn up for the books! Maybe my luck's changing. I can almost hear the sound of my boss working out a new pay deal for me!  
biggrin.gif

Of course in true Southend United style I will refuse the first offer.

laugh.gif

"Moneypit is someone we do have an interest in," Atkins told the Bristol Evening News.

"He is the type that could bring a little bit of quality to the squad which would enable us to move on another notch."

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ June 14 2005,09:41)]
laugh.gif

"Moneypit is someone we do have an interest in," Atkins told the Bristol Evening News.

"He is the type that could bring a little bit of quality to the squad which would enable us to move on another notch."
biggrin.gif

All I can say is that the guy must be easily impressed!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ June 14 2005,09:41)]
laugh.gif

Jeez! Their ticketing system must be *really* pony to make MoneyPit23 look good!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ June 14 2005,09:12)]The winner of the draw for Andy's shirt was Moneypit23.

smile.gif
Just out of curiosity, when is "the near future"?
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (moneypit23 @ July 01 2005,15:13)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ June 14 2005,09:12)]The winner of the draw for Andy's shirt was Moneypit23.

smile.gif
Just out of curiosity, when is "the near future"?  
rock.gif
I think Richard Cody is on holiday...

It appears Napster is too busy taking his young lady to various romantic locations to distribute shirts to prize winners
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimpersarmy @ July 01 2005,15:22)]It appears Napster is too busy taking his young lady to various romantic locations to distribute shirts to prize winners  
wink.gif

biggrin.gif
I refer the honourable gentleman to Leeboy's answer

tounge.gif

Back