• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Andy kellett to Manchester United

Man U have signed Bolten Centre Half Andy Kellett on Loan for Rest of the Season,

EErrrr Why??:unsure::unsure: :stunned:

Will play in their under 21 development team and it will be like an extended trial. Scored this for Plymouth recently ...

[video=youtube;1KmdAZmHYbk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KmdAZmHYbk[/video]

They did something similar with Jeffrey Schlupp, although not a loan but a trial. I don't think its something uncommon, suppose just sparked a bit of confusion as it was a deadline day deal.

Didn't we loan Liam Feeney as a trial and he ended up playing about 3 minutes against Leicester in 2007/08 season?

We know what we're talking about FBM :sherlock:;

their left back/midfielder, no 13, Kellett, was one of the best visiting players I have seen here for some time. Absolute quality. FBM

I agree with FBM that the visitor's tiny left back was most impressive

Apparently he was brought in for cover for their u21 squad.

Man utd had have had quite a clear out of players in the last 6 months. It's left them with a development squad short of defenders and heavy in other positions. Therefore they've loaned in a defender they've been impressed with, and in return loaned back a midfielder.

Their development squad is quite important so it makes sense all round really.

We know what we're talking about FBM :sherlock:;

their left back/midfielder, no 13, Kellett, was one of the best visiting players I have seen here for some time. Absolute quality. FBM

I agree with FBM that the visitor's tiny left back was most impressive

Er, when did he visit here?

Back