• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Andy Murray

What do you classify Andy Murray as?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Scotland is in Britain, he is British.

All that nonsense about being anti-English was from one tongue in cheek interview years ago.

great achievement.

Scotland is in Britain, he is British.

All that nonsense about being anti-English was from one tongue in cheek interview years ago.

great achievement.

Still need somebody British to win it :sad:

Murray is a Scottish republican with a snail's personality - none of this well done great achievement crap save that for a true Brit loyal to the union!

then again why do I care - boring sport anyway!

Still need somebody British to win it :sad:

Murray is a Scottish republican with a snail's personality - none of this well done great achievement crap save that for a true Brit loyal to the union!

then again why do I care - boring sport anyway!

:net:
He was British enough to take the Olympic Gold.

In an age of 3 of the all time greats to win a slam is a great achievement. Like his coach Lendl it was 5th time lucky and now he knows how to win there'll be a few more on his CV by the time he retires,.

:net:
He was British enough to take the Olympic Gold.

In an age of 3 of the all time greats to win a slam is a great achievement. Like his coach Lendl it was 5th time lucky and now he knows how to win there'll be a few more on his CV by the time he retires,.

Yeah but I have not recognized that medal! I never wanted him to win that - **** should never have been allowed in team GB the pencil case prick

The depths some people will go to to justify their dislike for Andy Murray are quite amusing.

“In tennis, we represent Great Britain and I have done it now for 15 years, through every single age group.

“I have always loved the team competitions and been proud of representing my country but obviously still remember my roots. I love Scotland, but I don’t get wrapped up in all of that stuff any more. I just enjoy competing for my country and I hope I did a good job of that.”

Sounds British to me.

The depths some people will go to to justify their dislike for Andy Murray are quite amusing.

“In tennis, we represent Great Britain and I have done it now for 15 years, through every single age group.

“I have always loved the team competitions and been proud of representing my country but obviously still remember my roots. I love Scotland, but I don’t get wrapped up in all of that stuff any more. I just enjoy competing for my country and I hope I did a good job of that.”

Sounds British to me.

In tennis he represents himself not me

Pencil case prick

Sounds British to me.

Well said.

Djoko's only(!) won 5 Grand slams. Good article indeed, from the Daily Hate as well.

Scott, for someone who 'doesn't care for tennis or Murray' you don't half waffle on about it/him.

Back