• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jávea Shrimper @ Nov. 24 2004,21:59)]Indeed and as you stated on the official forum. I think some people might be a little miffed that they didn't get one ...
WS
As this was only a 2 way conversation between me & Scriv I would assume "some people" then must refer to me.
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mc Scriven @ Nov 23 2004 @ 08:15 PM from official forum)]Just appears you were one of a small number who applied but were unlucky.
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hooly @ Nov 24 2004 @ 03:51 PM from official forum)]So it was a fix!  

As I said it doesn't really matter as Plan S has come into play so I'll be there. Strange though that of all the tickets put in for the South Upper around me so few came out of the draw. Miserable old gits I suppose weren't classed a group!
biggrin.gif
Au contraire, I only asked the question of Scriv as I believe that if the club "arranged" the draw, as they have basically admitted, it is far better that they explain the way it was done.  In the past we've had the b******s where it's been officially 1 ticket per person & other people at the same time seen getting 10.  We've actually now got a voice from the club in Scriv where we will get a sensible explanation of what they were trying to do.  So long as we know that there's no reason to complain & hopefully the club will learn that the previous smoke screens they've used were counter productive.

The point is still valid that with how many people I know who put in vouchers a large number are in the 50 missing.  Like I said above don't care myself as Plan Skoda has come in & I'll be there in the right section.  
biggrin.gif

Heartily Unmiffed of Maldon

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Nov. 25 2004,12:33)]I guess you better ask Blue Missy to see if she will oblige.
wink.gif

As the only others you could try would be Harry Barris' or Nap's man breasts
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
meh!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Nov. 24 2004,21:50)]Only 550 or so people applied and with 500 tickets up for grabs not many missed out who wanted one.
I Think that goes to show most S/T holders don't go to away matches....so next time lets make it more fair like 1st come 1st serve...

One Team In Essex
SOUTHEND UNITED FC

May I ask what your Intentions are for the Footballing Show down At E10?
See the club Are worried but I dont think that your that silly to do anything like that.
Ive been told were gonna flush you out when we sing
"Stand up if you hate Scumend"

[b said:
Quote[/b] (DaddyO @ Nov. 25 2004,15:16)]May I ask what your Intentions are for the Footballing Show down At E10?
See the club Are worried but I dont think that your that silly to do anything like that.
Not when there are more of us than you muppet.
biggrin.gif

Bloody cockneys. Why don't you just go form a firm if you have the balls to back up your post and **** off away from football grounds.

"Not when there are more of us than you muppet"

Really? I suggest you check how many s/ticket holders there are at Orient, subtract that from the reduced capacity due to the construction work, and see what's left.  You can't possibly outnumber the Orient fans.

Now who's the muppet?
tounge.gif

god Borient fans are so irritating
'Borient, Borient, Borient, Borient', zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

you all support West ham

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ Nov. 25 2004,15:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (DaddyO @ Nov. 25 2004,15:16)]May I ask what your Intentions are for the Footballing Show down At E10?
Not when there are more of us than you muppet.
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

That would be classic to see a few Borient stand, amongst a sea of SUFC supporters glaring at them from their seats.

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Brushy @ Nov. 25 2004,16:00)]"Not when there are more of us than you muppet"

Really? I suggest you check how many s/ticket holders there are at Orient, subtract that from the reduced capacity due to the construction work, and see what's left.  You can't possibly outnumber the Orient fans.

Now who's the muppet?
tounge.gif
You are because you support a **** team who are going to do f**k all this year, whereas we are a much bigger and better club who are going places.

Now **** off back to the armpit of London which is Leytonstone.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ Nov. 25 2004,16:22)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Brushy @ Nov. 25 2004,16:00)]Now who's the muppet?
You are because you support a **** team who are going to do f**k all this year, whereas we are a much bigger and better club who are going places.

Now **** off back to the armpit of London which is Leytonstone.
That's pure poetry, Barry.

biggrin.gif

Back