• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ Nov. 25 2004,16:22)]Now who's the muppet?
tounge.gif
You are because you support a **** team who are going to do f**k all this year, whereas we are a much bigger and better club who are going places.

Now **** off back to the armpit of London which is Leytonstone.[/quote]

Such eloquence.  Stop showing off your stupidity for all to see.

And where does it say I'm an Orient supporter?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Brushy @ Nov. 25 2004,16:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ Nov. 25 2004,16:22)]You are because you support a **** team who are going to do f**k all this year, whereas we are a much bigger and better club who are going places.

Now **** off back to the armpit of London which is Leytonstone.

Such eloquence.
Indeed, I thought so too.

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Brushy @ Nov. 25 2004,16:43)]Stop showing off your stupidity for all to see.
Why?  It hasn't stopped you, I see...

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Brushy @ Nov. 25 2004,16:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ Nov. 25 2004,16:22)]Now who's the muppet?
tounge.gif
You are because you support a **** team who are going to do f**k all this year, whereas we are a much bigger and better club who are going places.

Now **** off back to the armpit of London which is Leytonstone.

Such eloquence.  Stop showing off your stupidity for all to see.

And where does it say I'm an Orient supporter?[/QUOTE]
Give up now mate, you are making yourself look like a right fool.

Actually carry on you are quite entertaining.
smile.gif

Yes, you're right.  Trying to communicate with you intellectual pygmies really is a waste of time.

Bye bye sh*theads.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hooly @ Nov. 25 2004,11:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jávea Shrimper @ Nov. 24 2004,21:59)]Indeed and as you stated on the official forum. I think some people might be a little miffed that they didn't get one ...
WS
As this was only a 2 way conversation between me & Scriv I would assume "some people" then must refer to me.
It wasn't. And I apologise if you read it that way, Hooly!

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Brushy @ Nov. 25 2004,16:43)]we are a much bigger and better club who are going places.
So how exactly are you a bigger and better club??!!...

Errrm the league, nothing in it and we will actually be two points clear of you come 9.45pm friday...

Errrrmm attendances....do i have to go there??...ok i will, we are averaging near on 5000 this season, and you? barely 4000?!! now dont start saying your reduced capacity reflects this, because you can still get around 5000 in the ground so no excuses there!!

Coverage on tv, errrm...not even worth going there is it!!...

Level of success, again not worth going there is it!.

look at the facts and i think it proves beyond all doubt you are and always have and will be in our shadow.

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

I hope we win 1-0 with a last minute winner, then I wont care about about being thrown out of the ground!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (South Bank Hank @ Nov. 26 2004,07:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Trying to communicate with you intellectual pygmies really is a waste of time.

Bye bye sh*theads.
The irony on this board sometimes is so thick it's almost genius!
I'm sure it was deliberate. Besides, it's easy to tell that he is streets ahead of all of us intellectually.

I'm keeping out of this one!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gremlin @ Nov. 26 2004,08:59)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (South Bank Hank @ Nov. 26 2004,07:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Trying to communicate with you intellectual pygmies really is a waste of time.

Bye bye sh*theads.
The irony on this board sometimes is so thick it's almost genius!
I'm sure it was deliberate.  Besides, it's easy to tell that he is streets ahead of all of us intellectually.
Absolutely... I really felt that he'd clinched the argument and occupied the moral high-ground when he resorted to swearing.

tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Barry - I salute you sir, sterling work against the Borient numpty.

biggrin.gif

Back