• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

From LeytonOreint.com

It has been brought to the clubs attention that a number of Southend United supporters are intending on gaining admission to the home areas of Brisbane Road for the match on December 7. Southend United supporters are advised that if found in a home area of the ground, they will be ejected.

LOFC Link

laugh.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

What a stupid comment - Sure the lads going in the Orient end will really where their SUFC hats and scarfs.

Everything I ever hear about Orient makes me hate them more and more.

Bragging on here, that you have tickets for the home section at Brisbane Road is bound to attract attention. I hope that those of you who do go to watch the game in the home section, remember that any problems caused may reflect on our club...

be sensible guys!
wink.gif

Been in oppo's sides or ends more times than I care to mention for a variety of reasons. i.e no ticket, decided to stay dry, gone with a mate-home supporter etc. bloody difficult to keep quiet especially if you've had a good drink but never been rumbled-just got use your loaf!
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sealion @ Nov. 20 2004,09:58)]Been in oppo's sides or ends more times than I care to mention for a variety of reasons. i.e no ticket, decided to stay dry, gone with a mate-home supporter etc. bloody difficult to keep quiet especially if you've had a good drink but never been rumbled-just got use your loaf!
cool.gif
Went to Chesterfield years ago, found myself behind the goal when all the SUFC fans were in the side terrace. We were drawing 1-1 when we brought on Graham (?Dam, can't remember his last name) and I said to the future missus "That's us then, he's useless, we might as well go home". 10 minutes later he waltzes through the defence and slots the winning goal right in front of us . I went mental, and suddenly realized that I was the only one on the whole terrace making any noise. Mr. Plod ambled up to me and said "I'd quieten daan if I were thee lad, or they's goin to start lobbing bricks at thee..."

We slunk out 5 minutes early to avoid the big lads with the intent stares...

cool.gif
biggrin.gif

Bristol Rovers away this season I was dragged into the home section with a mate and her dad. When we scored I nearly exploded, but recieved and extremely timely elbow in the side from my mates' dad to stop me flying over the top of the stand!! Managed to keep my mouth shut for most of the time, and managed to get out without any problems. I was getting dodgy looks from very strong looking men though!

biggrin.gif

Just bought my 3 tickets for me and my mates in the South Stand behind the goal.....suffice to say we'll be keepin' our heads down and our noses clean (could be fun though!).

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Nov. 20 2004,10:09)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sealion @ Nov. 20 2004,09:58)]Been in oppo's sides or ends more times than I care to mention for a variety of reasons. i.e no ticket, decided to stay dry, gone with a mate-home supporter etc. bloody difficult to keep quiet especially if you've had a good drink but never been rumbled-just got use your loaf!
cool.gif
Went to Chesterfield years ago, found myself behind the goal when all the SUFC fans were in the side terrace. We were drawing 1-1 when we brought on Graham (?Dam, can't remember his last name) and I said to the future missus "That's us then, he's useless, we might as well go home". 10 minutes later he waltzes through the defence and slots the winning goal right in front of us . I went mental, and suddenly realized that I was the only one on the whole terrace making any noise. Mr. Plod ambled up to me and said "I'd quieten daan if I were thee lad, or they's goin to start lobbing bricks at thee..."

We slunk out 5 minutes early to avoid the big lads with the intent stares...

cool.gif

biggrin.gif
Class
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bluesmanager @ Nov. 20 2004,14:34)]Could be worse, my first game was Wrexham at home... 2001 I think (Spike'll cconfirm for me,) and I was in the away end, rather glad we lost that one actually...
Why? Didn't you realise the ones with the red and white scarves and Welsh accents were Wrexham fans so that stand was theirs. The other three stands were where you should have been.

I dont think the club could have made the drew for Orient away more of a fix!!!

How?

As far as I know the Club ensured that if children in a family got a ticket then the parent would as well. It makes common sense, especially as the child would likely be unable to go without adult supervision.

Sounds a bit like sour grapes to me.

WS

wink.gif

Only 550 or so people applied and with 500 tickets up for grabs not many missed out who wanted one.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Nov. 24 2004,21:50)]Only 550 or so people applied and with 500 tickets up for grabs not many missed out who wanted one.
Indeed and as you stated on the official forum. I think some people might be a little miffed that they didn't get one ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Nov. 19 2004,22:56)]From LeytonOreint.com

It has been brought to the clubs attention that a number of Southend United supporters are intending on gaining admission to the home areas of Brisbane Road for the match on December 7. Southend United supporters are advised that if found in a home area of the ground, they will be ejected.

LOFC Link

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif
This is nonsense.

If Southend score I'll be jumping up and down in the main stand as if I were at the Hall. I don't think I know a single Shrimper who would be able to contain themself at the sight of the ball hitting the back of the O's net.

Anyway, we need to let them know how many of us are there, don't we? Wouldn't it be great if Tes banged in a 90th minute winner and half the ground erupted!

And besides, it's only Orient for God's sake!

Yes but imagine it was the other way round.
I know a lot of the little boys at the Hall who give it the mouth have balls the size of raisons but that doesn't mean they all have. If a load of Orient fans started celebrating then it could and maybe would end in chaos and i feel this may happen at Birdbrain Rd. Be careful boys and girls,

Which only reiterates what I said earlier in the thread... when you support Southend United away from home, your behaviour is what gets noticed. Remember Cardiff last year! 20,000 supporters for Southend made the 400+ mile round trip and were a credit to the club, as stated not only by the local constabulary but also by the local people of Wales and that's how it should be. Why should Leyton Orient be any different!

Be sensible guys!
wink.gif

I've been to Orient before and sat in the home end, pre season about 7 years ago, no problems at all, I say bring back the days when you could walk around the ground so your behind the goal to which your team is attacking

Back