• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Animal Rescue Live - Southend Vs West Ham

J

The Chameleon
Just flicking through the channels, and i come across Animal rescue live, about 1 minute ago. A special feature was on Police Horses - they mentioned that are currently in training for Southend vs West Ham this saturday, as there is a potential for serious disorder. The horses names were Bridie and Roxy.

Yes, I hear it could be a serious trouble day ..Leeds are apparently sending down 10.000 fans as they No longer have a team to support.:D

Just flicking through the channels, and i come across Animal rescue live, about 1 minute ago. A special feature was on Police Horses - they mentioned that are currently in training for Southend vs West Ham this saturday, as there is a potential for serious disorder. The horses names were Bridie and Roxy.

So where is the sense in selling tickets to anyone who turns up at the ticket office?. Would have thought theres more chance of disorder in the ground with some gobby plastic cockneys from basildon decked in their claret and blue shirts, sitting in the south or west stands giving it the bigone for 90 minutes. Fat lot of good the horses will be if this happens inside!.

So where is the sense in selling tickets to anyone who turns up at the ticket office?. Would have thought theres more chance of disorder in the ground with some gobby plastic cockneys from basildon decked in their claret and blue shirts, sitting in the south or west stands giving it the bigone for 90 minutes. Fat lot of good the horses will be if this happens inside!.

This is in the pub now, so it can't be shrimper related, thus we must not discuss anything in relation to southend here, so let's stick with the horses yeah?

Im sure the Roots hall security forces are more than ready to deal with any potential trouble....

Im sure the Roots hall security forces are more than ready to deal with any potential trouble....

By sticking to the ground regulations & not letting West Ham fans in the East, South or West Stands:) That way there will not be any trouble in the ground (might be a bit outside though).

Yes, I hear it could be a serious trouble day ..Leeds are apparently sending down 10.000 fans as they No longer have a team to support.:D

apparently they are smashing up Electric Avenue and Mr B's as we speak... it looks like they are going to take a time out at Peter Pans before destroying the High St and everything in it's wake.

more updates from my helicopter are on their way!:finger:

What lovely names these horses have. I hope there will not be any trouble. If there is let it be miles away from Roots Hall!

Back