• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Firestorm

Pedant
Now at companies house.

As you would expect , Very little of interest except a full list of shareholders.

Southeastern leisure hold 70.67 %

the other 29.33% is held by 1494 others

so just a small percentage down from the 76%* that RM & associates bought off of Vic

* correct or am i remembering incorrectly ??

Also makes you wonder what stakes Brady and Till have in the club, or would those not show in these figures ??

P R Butler 17040
J Bridge 12402
I Bridge 9000
J Bath 9043

are the only others with more than 2500 shares (0.37%) and there are only about 20 holding over a 1000

so just a small percentage down from the 76%* that RM & associates bought off of Vic

* correct or am i remembering incorrectly ??

Also makes you wonder what stakes Brady and Till have in the club, or would those not show in these figures ??

There has been a share issue since Vic sold out which would have diluted the SEL % age (not that 5% has any effect on the voting rights when you have that many)

is not 76% the takeover mark? what does that mean being under it now?

Not sure what the exact figure is (somewhere around 76%) but anything under that doesn't mean anything. I think if the major shareholder hits this mark then they are obliged to offer to buy out all remaining shares and become a sole owner

Not sure what the exact figure is (somewhere around 76%) but anything under that doesn't mean anything. I think if the major shareholder hits this mark then they are obliged to offer to buy out all remaining shares and become a sole owner

How does that work if it is not a listed company and there is no price benchmark ?

How does that work if it is not a listed company and there is no price benchmark ?

Correct, all irrelevant.

Only issue for SEL is if they drop below 75%, then others have right to overturn certain resolutions.

Back