• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Another blow!!!

MARKET HARBORO

Youth Team
Following yesterdays woeful performance we are dealt another blow. Johnny Herd has done his hamstring and will not be back until after xmas. Real shame as he has shown great potential in recent weeks. If we continue like yesterday it will be a fight for survival unless we make some new additions. Amazed yesterday youth players not given experience of travelling with 1st team even to sit on bench. Poor manaement from tilson and his comments were unfair as if he believes that nobody performed or showed him enough to merit a place from youth team then Francis Walker and Laurent should be left at home for next match!

It may have escaped your notice but at least 3-4 youth teamers have been involved and travelled with the team over the past two weeks. If Tilly deems it would be counter productive to bring in others that's good enough for me. I'd reckon Tilly knows more about their development than anyone else apart from Ricky Duncan.

Hopefully the transfer embargo will be lifted and a few new faces will arrive before we play Yeovil.

It may have escaped your notice but at least 3-4 youth teamers have been involved and travelled with the team over the past two weeks. If Tilly deems it would be counter productive to bring in others that's good enough for me. I'd reckon Tilly knows more about their development than anyone else apart from Ricky Duncan.

Hopefully the transfer embargo will be lifted and a few new faces will arrive before we play Yeovil.
Sorry how many players did we have on the bench yesterday? You will find it hard to find any manager who does not name all possibble sub places no matter what the state of their squad.

Did anyone see the Northwich Vic v Charlton game earlier? Impressed by some of their players, especially the guy with the huge throw ins (Herring?) and Bailey (not the ginger splitter).

Matt Lockwood anyone?

Last year we sent him to Barnet. This season he is enjoying the delightful surroundings of Dagenham and Redbridge.

A couple of weeks ago Boothroyd gave him a starting place in the Col U first team. He was substituted at half-time, and I don't think we will be seeing him again.

Did anyone see the Northwich Vic v Charlton game earlier? Impressed by some of their players, especially the guy with the huge throw ins (Herring?) and Bailey (not the ginger splitter).

They looked decent players MK but that was the romance of the FA Cup. They are 16th in Blue Square North which suggests they cant be that good.

Will be surprised if the transfer embargo is lifted before mid week, then assuming Tilly has a couple of loan targets in mind, it dos'nt give him much time to sort anything out especially if the intended targets are not interested in coming here.

Brilliant how all of a sudden now that everything in the boardroom is rosy the same people who complain about everything resurface...

WE HAVEN'T GOT A POT TO **** IN STILL, HAVE BEEN UNDER AN EMBARGO AND WILL HAVE TO RELY ON WHAT WE HAVE YOU DICKWADS. STOP COMPLAINING AND BE GRATEFUL WE DIDN'T GO INTO ADMINISTRATION. IT'LL ALL BE OK, STOP MAKING A ****ING STORM IN A TEACUP, WE WENT OUT OF A CUP COMPETITION WE COULD DO WITHOUT BEING IN WITH A THREADBARE SQUAD.

My god, the moaners on this site do my nut.

Brilliant how all of a sudden now that everything in the boardroom is rosy the same people who complain about everything resurface...

WE HAVEN'T GOT A POT TO **** IN STILL, HAVE BEEN UNDER AN EMBARGO AND WILL HAVE TO RELY ON WHAT WE HAVE YOU DICKWADS. STOP COMPLAINING AND BE GRATEFUL WE DIDN'T GO INTO ADMINISTRATION. IT'LL ALL BE OK, STOP MAKING A ****ING STORM IN A TEACUP, WE WENT OUT OF A CUP COMPETITION WE COULD DO WITHOUT BEING IN WITH A THREADBARE SQUAD.

For gods sake. Stop moaning about the moaners ;)

Alright then, everything in the garden is rosy.

Back