• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

More like a releasing club - we don't sell many players, do we? We've actually only sold six players for a fee since 2000. Points to anyone who can name all six (bonuses for the amount)

Was Anthony Straker one? Bilel another and a third might have been Gilbert. :smiles:

Is he? He's been injured for quite a while, and he's been part of the defence that kept two clean sheets in a row. I wouldn't want to lose either Bolger or Thompson.
agreed... But when he's out of the picture he doesn't attract interest like Thompson has...

More like a releasing club - we don't sell many players, do we? We've actually only sold six players for a fee since 2000. Points to anyone who can name all six (bonuses for the amount)

Rigsby says we got a fee for Prosser's loan.

So the other five would be

Hall
Ferdinand
Cresswell
Francis
Della Verde

The amount for each was "undisclosed"

Rigsby says we got a fee for Prosser's loan.

So the other five would be

Hall
Ferdinand
Cresswell
Francis
Della Verde

The amount for each was "undisclosed"

Is you're including Della Verde you will have to add the likes of Abalimba, Orenuja (spelling?), Ngoo, Hayden, Iorfa and Kamara all left for fee's.

Is you're including Della Verde you will have to add the likes of Abalimba, Orenuja (spelling?), Ngoo, Hayden, Iorfa and Kamara all left for fee's.

Della Verda appeared on the bench for the first team, but yes Napster's quiz is very wrong once more!

Soccerbase also shows Tommo has Championship experience and has scored at that level - think he must have been only 18 or 19. Given this experience coupled with his performances last season and this season plus he is only 23 and versatile i can see why he is attracting interest. PB should not sell Tommo. Give him a longer contract now.

This is a Saaafffend forum. For whom? WHOM? I think you should take your prawn sandwiches and start supporting Chelsea. Or maybe take up polo instead. For whom? Ha! Roughing it with the likes of us. Whatever next?

Calm down old chap or I'll let my hound off the leash. Yes, one roughs it from time to time but that is the beauty of the world net thingy - I don't even have to leave my (long) driveway to interact with the working classes. Toodle-pip.

This is a Saaafffend forum. For whom? WHOM? I think you should take your prawn sandwiches and start supporting Chelsea. Or maybe take up polo instead. For whom? Ha! Roughing it with the likes of us. Whatever next?

I say! Damn butler's gorn orf with the maid. Ding Dong - how spiffing!

Back