• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
Date:21 May 2013
Issue Number:60512
Page number:10082
Publication Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2013
Notice Code: 2450
Petitions to Wind Up (Companies)
In the High Court of Justice (Chancery Division)
Companies Court No 3265 of 2012

In the Matter of SOUTHEND UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED (THE)
(Company Number 0089767) and in the Matter of the Insolvency Act 1986

A Petition to wind up the above-named Company, Registration Number 0089767, of Torrington House, 47 Holywell Hill, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 1HD, principal trading address at Roots Hall Stadium, Victoria Avenue, Southend On Sea, Essex SS2 6NQ, presented on 2 May 2013 by the Commissioners for HM Revenue and Customs, of Bush House, Strand, London WC2B 4RD, claiming to be Creditors of the Company, will be heard at the Royal Courts of Justice, 7 Rolls Buildings, Fetter Lane, London EC4A 1NL, on 24 June 2013, at 1030 hours (or as soon thereafter as the Petition can be heard).
Any persons intending to appear on the hearing of the Petition (whether to support or oppose it) must give notice of intention to do so to the Petitioners or to their Solicitor in accordance with Rule 4.16 by 1600 hours on 21 June 2013.

The Petitioners’ Solicitor is the Solicitor to HM Revenue and Customs, Solicitor’s Office, South West Wing, Bush House, Strand, London WC2B 4RD, telephone 020 7438 7731. (Ref SLR 837705/W.)

21 May 2012.

This is getting fecking tiresome.

3 bloody months has passed since we last ****ed the tax man off and were invited to the High Court.

This is a difficult one , it comes before the the 90 days allowed by the council for people to object to them giving the nod to the plans (July the 7th?) so if RM is relying on some dosh from his mates at Sainsbury's to cover this , it may be a tad tricky.

There is another queue of outstanding debts to solve in the meantime so I am told, so batten down the hatches chaps.

Ron has found the money before .I don't know where he digs up these treasure chests but he seems to keep coming up with it each time .Lets hope this time is no different .

Ron has found the money before .I don't know where he digs up these treasure chests but he seems to keep coming up with it each time .Lets hope this time is no different .
Never mind what Ron does, he is an absolute disgrace. Has no money and time he went.

Looks like this could be it for SUFC.You cannot rely on Uncle Ron obtaining the money.The roundabout might not stop.Ever since 1998 it has been hand to mouth.Martin's reputation is not good with various players,managers,tradesman,other clubs,business'.Lets see who can come out of the woodwork and takeover the reigns.I am sick to death of this smarmy chairman and his sidekick King.Is Paul Duffen interested ? He was the Hull chairman when Tango Brown was the manager.Although I believe Duffen and Brown had an altercation.Duffen lives now in the South of England,having previously resided in Brentwood.

Fairly simple really he digs it up by borrowing against the whole redevelopment of our club that the fans once owned. Who is left to bail him out this time is anybodys guess.

Lets hope we have at least paid the FL the money from the Wembley ticket sales.

How many countless times did Portsmouth get put through the ringer .Did there fans give up NO was they pi**ed off with the whole sorry state of there club PROBABLE . But nether the less they did stick by there club .And as Pi..ed off with Ron as we all are every cloud has a silver lining lets hope we will find ours .No matter what UTB .:thumbsup:

Well that is an automatic Embargo. So forget any signings for a while.

Could be the least of our problems though.

I expect that, once again, when the time comes, the bill will have been paid before it gets to court, so the appearance will be yet another formality.

I expect that, once again, when the time comes, the bill will have been paid before it gets to court, so the appearance will be yet another formality.

You maybe right it has to be paid beforehand as do numerous other debts the club owes to others and the FL that keep us under an Umbongo etc etc ..Where he finds the monies this time is the question. It is close season..all advance season ticket money is gone, where does the money come from?

There has to be Sainbury's input and that is the risk they will have to decide upon when the have no concrete plans confirmation until July the 7th.

If Phil Brown thinks he can sign anybody in the meantime he is dreaming

Never mind what Ron does, he is an absolute disgrace. Has no money and time he went.

This makes me laugh, you say he had no money, that's partly why we are in this position, the guy hasn't got a bottomless pit of money, and is there a que to buy him out? I'm not aware there is. If he walks now and takes all with him we kiss goodbye to the club.

Back