• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fact : Kevin Maher can play the last two games.

Fact : RC doesnt know his ar$@ from his elbow.

I was at the game and thought that Freddy did derserve to come off, the only time he showed any fight or passion was when he threw his water bottle on the floor.
Poor old JCR ran his socks off yesterday and when he got in a position to pass to a forward, where was Freddy, 'gently' jogging towards the Plymouth goal, he got in the space to late, we lost the ball, then he stood there with his hands on hips moaning !! Terrible attitude. Great talent, but application and effort , terrible. Do you see Gerrard walking the pitch , thinking I am too good for this team, I wont bother, no he sweats blood for the cause. Like JCR did, Bradbury did (but sadly his runs were good, but he did nothing when he got there).

Funny how it wasn't so long ago that people were having a pop at quiet Kev - now they don't like it when he demonstrates his passion and represents his team when asking for a 'quiet' word in a referees ears once or twice. :p

Back