• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Another Player

Where did you here this? ALways rated him when I saw him, not sure of his defensive qualities. I saw him at Bournemouth and Boston I believe. Very skillful and quick and can cross a ball.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend4ever @ June 07 2005,16:02)]Southend want Danny Thomas
Good grief we're a bit of a loose cannon at the moment aren't we...

rock.gif

Any others?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend4ever @ June 07 2005,17:06)]yes one more...

Leroy Lita
I hear Robinho wants a move to a European club. Similar likelihood I imagine.

[b said:

Leroy Lita
Have you just got a list of names and throwing a dartboard at it?!

If Lita was to come here.... No no no, there's not even a million to one chance of that one.

[b said:

Leroy Lita
Any credibility you had has just gone in the blink of an eye!
laugh.gif

As for Thomas, a nippy out and out winger, yes please. He always ripped us to shreds when he was at Bournemouth, although he doesn't seem to have had the same impact at Boston. Probably due to having to play for that $%&* Steve Evans.

Tongue in cheek I feel, about Lita that is.

Can't really remember Thomas playing against us for either Bournemouth or Boston to be honest.

Back