• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Another Shrimper born ....

Natasha Rose Campling was born today at 3.42pm weighing in at 6lb 6oz. Born at home in Shoeburyness (login name needs updating :we moved last year!) - in a record time of 3 hours labour.

Mother and daughter doing well and tucked up in bed upstairs.

The army grows and I look forward to taking the new born along with her big sister to see the Shrimpers in the coming years ahead.

Many congrats, Rayleigh Blue!

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rayleigh_Blue @ Feb. 26 2006,22:05)]Natasha Rose Campling was born today at 3.42pm weighing in at 6lb 6oz. Born at home in Shoeburyness (login name needs updating :we moved last year!) - in a record time of 3 hours labour.

Mother and daughter doing well and tucked up in bed upstairs.

The army grows and I look forward to taking the new born along with her big sister to see the Shrimpers in the coming years ahead.
Congratulations mate, it's really great when you can take your kids along to the game, even better if they grow up and still follow their childhood team. I sat with my not so young kids at Chelsea on Sunday last week, although both living away from Col******r now, they still make the effort to come to as many games as they can.
Having grown up in a Col U mad family they had no chance of supporting anyone else  
biggrin.gif

typical.. another Col******r fan hijacking another thread

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Feb. 27 2006,19:17)]typical.. another Col******r fan hijacking another thread
I don't mind at all. At least he had something mature to add to the original topic of the thread, which is more than can be said for some dubious comments over the past few weeks. He's welcome as much as any other fan who posts sensibly and without unnecessary crudity ...

BTW - Congrats Rayleigh Blue.

Bless her,she looks great.

Warm wishes to you & your wife, & not forgetting bubs.

Hope to see her on the terraces in a few years.
smile.gif
smile.gif

Congrats mate, however what's with all the girls being born to Southend fans lately? Our youth policy may hit a poor patch in about 18 years time
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Feb. 27 2006,15:28)]Congrats mate, however what's with all the girls being born to Southend fans lately? Our youth policy may hit a poor patch in about 18 years time  
wink.gif
Many congrats to you and yours from across the pond.As for all the girls Andy we are going to enter a championship winning ladies team in about 22 years time.
biggrin.gif

Back