• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Another Trivia Question?

Fat Bastid

Coach
Which sportsman, who has been a World Champion in another sport, used to be at Southend as a young player?

Liking the signature PoD, wonder how many more we'll get to join?

B.O.L.A.C.S. - Ban On Laughter And Comedy on Shrimperzone.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 29 2004,13:00)]Liking the signature PoD, wonder how many more we'll get to join?

Thanks!

Now, assuming the rules of B.O.L.A.C.S. are in place just answer the fecking question willya!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ April 29 2004,13:02)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 29 2004,13:00)]Liking the signature PoD, wonder how many more we'll get to join?

Thanks!

Now, assuming the rules of B.O.L.A.C.S. are in place just answer the fecking question willya!
biggrin.gif
Ayrton Senna? Michael Jordan? Tiger Woods?

He spent 18 months at Southend as an apprentice footballer in the early 1970's.

He turned professional in his current sport in 1980 and became world number 1 in 1998!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Firestorm @ April 29 2004,13:23)]Rod Harrington
Spot-on!

Please leave your name address via PM to Steve1510 and he will grant you FREE membership to B.O.L.A.C.S. for life!

For those who don't know Rod Harrington is a professional Darts player who lives near Chelmsford.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ April 29 2004,13:26)]
[b said:
Spot-on!

Please leave your name address via PM to Steve1510 and he will grant you FREE membership to B.O.L.A.C.S. for life!

For those who don't know Rod Harrington is a professional Darts player who lives near Chelmsford.
And I used to work with his wife.....

[b said:
[b said:
Spot-on!

Not sure I'd want to join BOLACS. Would make my day that much more dull.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ April 29 2004,13:31)]
[b said:
[b said:
Spot-on!

Not sure I'd want to join BOLACS.  Would make my day that much more dull.
Ah but therein lies the irony, it doesn't make your day dull.

join us.....

Back