• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ant and dec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know about Ant, but Dec seemed a very nice fellow Three weeks ago at the new swimming/diving pool Southend. My daughter had just finished a swimming lesson when we heard the Dec was in the building, presenting some sort of diving challenge for one of their shows. We made our way to the spectator seats and Dec came out and signed an autograph for everyone that asked. He also asked their names and put a nice little message with the signature. Nice of him to take the time to do that as most celebs quickly scribble their signatures and can't wait to get away.

Why is this good news Scott? You've heard me say it many times, down to earth, very likeable guys who still go down their local pubs to drink and watch football and yet now apparently, they can't even do that without some idiot physically attacking one of them. And TSNB, that sounds about right, met them many times and they've always been the same with their fans.

I'd have thought you lot would be more pleased that Dec's apparently split up with Georgie Thompson!

Why is this good news Scott? You've heard me say it many times, down to earth, very likeable guys who still go down their local pubs to drink and watch football and yet now apparently, they can't even do that without some idiot physically attacking one of them. And TSNB, that sounds about right, met them many times and they've always been the same with their fans.

I'd have thought you lot would be more pleased that Dec's apparently split up with Georgie Thompson!

I am pleased for Georgie Thompson she was treated like dirt! the mans a bully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back