• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ante-post bets, 2017/18 season

Uncle Leo

This cook is an anti-semite
Post them here now, come back and laugh at them in May.

One so far for me - Mansfield at 7/1 for League Two. generally about 5/1 now, although Black Type still go 13/2.

Watford and Bolton for relegation.
Blackburn and Orient for titles.
540/1 - £5 on

Spurs outside top 4,
Boro top 6,
Mansfield L2 title,
Southend promotion
130/1 - £15 on

Hudderfield to be relegated
Southend promoted
Mansfield promoted
Villa promoted

£10 bet pays £766.66

Brighton Relegated
Huddersfield Relegated
Burton Relegated
Middlesborough top 6 finish
Blackburn promoted
Mansfield promoted

£20 @ 125/1

Had a£5 on orient to win the national league at 12-1, surely a steel and must go close:thumbsup:

A few more today.

Premier League - Man City
Premier League relegation - Stoke City
Championship - Fulham
L2 promotion - Col Ewe (sorry)
National League South - Dartford

More to follow I'm sure, still lots of free bets from Sky Bet to use before Sunday!

Scottish trixie - Falkirk, Ayr and Peterhead

Yankee - Luton, Villa and Wigan to go up, Huddersfield to come down

Last edited:
Burnley to be relegated. Dyche wanted to leave in the summer, Keane has gone, Gray should be going. At odds-against, they are a fair bet.

Got a mad one with a pal from work.
£40 on

Southampton bottom half,
Boro top 6,
Bury top 6,
Mansfield L2 title,
Billericay Isthmian Prem title,
AC Milan top 3.

14k back

One last from me. Had a tip from the boys who play in Isthmian North that Heybridge Swifts are a cracking bet for the title.

£10 on
Heybridge Swifts Isthmian North title,
Southend top 6
Lincoln top 7

3k back.

One last from me. Had a tip from the boys who play in Isthmian North that Heybridge Swifts are a cracking bet for the title.

£10 on
Heybridge Swifts Isthmian North title,
Southend top 6
Lincoln top 7

3k back.

Really? I like Jody but I'n not sure they have improved significantly from last seasons relegation battle. What are their odds? Maldon and Tiptree would be my tip for that league

Sorry but heybridge will mess up any bets, not even a chance of top three I'm affraid, someone needs to stick a bit of money into that club for the good days to return:sad:

Sorry but heybridge will mess up any bets, not even a chance of top three I'm affraid, someone needs to stick a bit of money into that club for the good days to return:sad:
Course not everyone is going to think that as they wouldn't be that price but just what a few mates who play in the league have said. 66 to 20 this week

Back