• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anthony Grant

Appearing in those rap videos must have gone to his head ....

See they've listed Brad Inman too, thought they tried hard to sign him from Newcastle in the summer and they are trying to get rid of him!

Grant, Dickinson, Hall, Mohsni all bad eggs with bad attitudes!!!!

At times they all performed well, but their poor attitudes will also prevent them from acheiving much at a higher level.

Did Grant ever show a bad attitude with us? Perhaps the issue for Grant is not being a guaranteed starter as they bring through youngsters to give them first team exposure. Everyone knows that's Crewe's strategy, but it must be frustrating for experienced pros who have been there done that.

Grant, Dickinson, Hall, Mohsni all bad eggs with bad attitudes!!!!

At times they all performed well, but their poor attitudes will also prevent them from acheiving much at a higher level.
but mohsni will go on and better himself even further, just wait an see.

Appearing in those rap videos must have gone to his head ....

See they've listed Brad Inman too, thought they tried hard to sign him from Newcastle in the summer and they are trying to get rid of him!

I'd love to get Brad Inman in, he was ripping teams apart for fun last season!

Sent off for Crewe yesterday, two yellow cards, one for time wasting and one for dissent.

Always have a lot of time for Granty,stayed with us when he easily could have jumped ship

Both Grant and Bilel have bad attitudes TO LOSING and NOT STARTING games; I haven't heard anything about off field antics related to either of them. When I have watched some training both these two worked harder than most.

Scored the third for Crewe today at Shrewsbury in a vital 3-1 victory.

A small link here - Shrewsbury have been featuring a certain Dominic Iorfa lately - son of "Legend" - er Dominic Iorfa.

Showed the goal on the best ones on Soccer AM today, who knew Granty had the energy do do that much running without falling over?!

Showed the goal on the best ones on Soccer AM today, who knew Granty had the energy do do that much running without falling over?!

Really!? It was a good run but the finish was a bit of a scuff, but then again, it was on Soccer AM :zzzzz:

Met the mum of his girlfriend in a pub in Penzance yesterday. She'd heard me talking about Phil Brown and came over to tell me that her daughter's bloke used to play for Southend. Should have asked what he thinks of it at Crewe but was too busy getting misty-eyed at all the free kicks he won for us and that goal against The Wombles on Easter Monday, 2012.

Back