• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Interesting that Neal Ardley says 'Anthony works hard for his team' ..... can't say I share that opinion.

Only on the bench again but got on against Coventry in 0 0 home draw. Doesn't look like he's pulling up trees yet.

While here He covered every blade of grass(mud) so did I at Sunday league and my second touch was a tackle!☺

Only on the bench again yesterday and didn't get a run out.

It’s only where he would be if he stayed with us. And to be honest with all our midfielders fit he would be at the back of the queue. His injuries have done him no favour and it’s a shame because the talent is there.

Made his first league start for them tonight. Having not conceded in the past three league games this season, they let in three at home to Walsall. Wonder if there's a connection.

I doubt it.
Not blaming him as such, but they’ve been playing two very defensively minded central midfielders and been scraping 0-0s and 1-0s. He’s obviously a more attacking option but seems to have backfired for them.

Can’t imagine they’ll be starting him again in the next game.

In a recent interview, he says himself that he's not fully fit, and not having been with a club for the summer, his pre-season fitness levels weren't up to the level they need to be.

I was at the game tonight, he played really well. Put in a great ball for their first and his goal was a good shot with a few deflections. He looked like the decent player we all know was in there.

Also saw Revell, Pigott and Timlin.

Back