• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

dan_mays

Coach
According to his facebook this evening Anto Flood has set to go out on loan next month.
Fans in Ireland are asking him to either go to Dundalk or Cork City, I presume it must be a move back that way as our loan window has ended.

[h=6]FOOTBALL IS A FUNNY GAME I NEED A MOVE CAUSE I NEED GAMES BRING ON NEXT MONYH ;[/h]FOOTBALL MOVE IS HAPPENING BUT TO WHO?????????? ILL SEE

They are Anto's recent posts

Fair enough, obviously didnt do enough to claim a place here and with Freddy back cant see him featuring.

That would be a shame, I think he's a raw talent. I hope they don't decide for sure until we know a) what division we'll be in, b) if Freddy is staying and c) our situation re strikers next year viz a viz Corr, Sturrock and even Dicko.

Doubt it was a lot of money, and at this level you have to take a chance.

Not every player is guaranteed to be a success, if they were they wouldnt be free.

Yep, also we may not have signed Eastwood, and if we had an injury and no possibility of any loan cover somebody would have to step up!

I doubt he's earning a lot, he was worth the gamble which sadly hasn't worked

In my experience nothing is worth the gamble. Well not since that time me and my mate threw 101 in 6 darts and ended up with a poxy caravan.

But look at what you could have won.....

300px-Motorboat_Zanzibar.jpg

He must have been out with the rest of the lads enjoying a trip down the seafront and in Macca's fav joint.

I can't see us off loading him at the end of the season he needs games and im sure PS will keep a close eye on his progress. I would imagine Anto does not command big wages and if he does the job out on loan im sure he will be a replacement for Barry Corr.

Barry Corr had a great first season but with his injury it is never going to go and he is a gamble to keep at the club most likely on fairly big wages following his first season

Back