• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yes he was very good yesterday when he came on. Looked much more like his old self

Not sure if he was doing the same yesterday as I wasn’t there but I liked how he was leading the defensive warm up before the Scunthorpe match. It was the most “up for it” I have ever seen him since he has been at the club! .
I noticed that and thought - a future motivation trainer there. Also did you notice - when the squad was doing stretches, Robinson was doing something completely different.

One of the most noticeably things was how much easier Anton was moving when he warmed up, as a sub, along the touch line during the game. Perhaps the rest has done him good.

Any of us long term back problem sufferers will tell you they do come an go and there is no certainty how long an episode will last. When the non playing Anton walked, or should I say shuffled across the pitch at Wimbledon, people thought he looked finished. Yesterday he looked more upright, hence a stone lighter as some thought.

If JW is long term then we will need Anton more than ever so if every other player has been given a fresh start by the fans then why can't Anton?.......Tweets about West Ham.......I mean its not as if he has been ringing your Nan up with banking advice.

.... and who was one of the last off again at the end applauding the away support yesterday? Anton of course. The boo boys can go back to school and preferably stay at home. Voice an opinion afterwards on here by all means but if you can't support all of your team when at the match then stay at home

CP will be the saviour for Anton's career - the way CP was reassuring Anton in the long build up to him coming on as sub was great to see and excellent man management

UTB

Listen the guy has his physical problems - he would still be playing higher than League 1 if he hadn't - buy anybody who knows anything about football/footballers could see that he was playing through the pain barrier more than usual for the last few months in order that we could field some experience in the absence of Kiernan and Turner. A few weeks off and a fresh start has I hope rested and galvanised him and I suspect you will see a different player between now and the end of the season. He is a good man with similar personal qualities to SCP so hopefully the boo boys will give him a break. It looks like he will get a start next Saturday so we'll find out I guess. I still think he has an important part to play at the club both on and off the field.

Listen the guy has his physical problems - he would still be playing higher than League 1 if he hadn't. I still think he has an important part to play at the club both on and off the field.

Psychological too, by all accounts. Some people should cut him some slack and remember that these footballers are all human beings with problems in their personal lives, just as we have from time to time.

If anyone knows "Quiet White" on Twitter, maybe they could explain this to him and get him to stop abusing Anton.

Psychological too, by all accounts. Some people should cut him some slack and remember that these footballers are all human beings with problems in their personal lives, just as we have from time to time.

If anyone knows "Quiet White" on Twitter, maybe they could explain this to him and get him to stop abusing Anton.

If Anton's got any sense he would have blocked the ****.

A relative of John's or a fan of Trump?

Five no-marks all 30+ sat at the back of block K South Lower, were giving him grief as he warmed up last Saturday. Anton eventually spun round and fronted them out which shut them up completely. The idiots enbarrassed themselves and shouldn't even class themselves as fans. This has been a torrid season and now CP has taken over it should be a fresh start for everyone, yes, I have issues with a couple of players, but if they pull on our shirt I will always support them.

Was different gear when he came on yesterday. Didn't put a foot wrong. Well played Anton:clap:

Back