• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
[FONT=&quot]Hi John,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Appreciate your help on this, Southend fans are proving one of the hardest to find so far.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cheers, Aidan[/FONT]

I am looking for a Southend supporter who would be interested in representing the Shrimpers on an established football site by writing unique content on a regularly basis.

Currently the main site that they would be writing for (www.footballfancast.com) is primarily focused on the Premier League with all the content on the site written by true football supporters who set the agenda. However the time has now come to expand the popular site into the Football League and give the game outside of the Premier League the exposure it deserves.

As a result of this expansion I am looking for someone to represent your club on the site. The club advocate will need a passion for writing and have a broad knowledge of the club as they will be responsible for any content that appears on your particular club page e.g. http://www.footballfancast.com/team/southend-united

This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody to establish themselves as the voice of Southend while also gaining greater exposure for their writing on a mainstream football site.

Thanks
Aidan McCartney
FootballFanCast: Real Fans, Real Opinions

If anybody is interested in this let me know via PM and I will pass on his contact details.

The more ESB does elsewhere, means the more he is off here. That can only be a good thing.

:whistling:

#justsaying

Don't go to many away games, so I think that would sadly rule me out!

Back