• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Any City Shrimpers fancy a pre-orient pint?

Sherif H

Omar's older brother
Afternoon all,

I think i will be travelling down to Birdbrain Road ticketless and on my lonesome tonight, due to illness and half-arsedness from mates! Any City-based Shrimpers fancy a pint before the game? Am open to suggestions on venue!

Sherif

As i work in canary wharf, ill be having a pre-match pint in the slug and lettace.

Then slowly make my way to stratford and one stop to orient :)

Jonny_Stokes said:
Because it's a dump?

I'll be drinking with Uxbridge in the Liverpool St. area from about 3 if anyone fancies buying me a pint ;)
Whereabouts at Liv St are you going, and what time are you leaving for Birdbrain road

Whereabouts at Liv St are you going, and what time are you leaving for Birdbrain road

Distillers in Farringdon at 3, probably one in the Hamilton Hall on the way to Leyton, probably hitting The Birkbeck about half five. If you're going straight from work, then I'd suggest going straight to the latter. Cracking pub.

I am on the coach canyou get a beer in the ground??

If you've got the whole stand I believe you'll get the use of the old supporters club bar, which obviously serves booze. But I haven't been in the East for donkeys years, so may well be talking balls.

Jonny_Stokes said:
Distillers in Farringdon at 3, probably one in the Hamilton Hall on the way to Leyton, probably hitting The Birkbeck about half five. If you're going straight from work, then I'd suggest going straight to the latter. Cracking pub.
Yep, leaving work at about 6, so I'll go straight to the Birbeck

I'm going to be in Sonny and Terry's bar near Limehouse lamenting that things would be very different if Ronnie and Reggie were still around.

I'm going to be in Sonny and Terry's bar near Limehouse lamenting that things would be very different if Ronnie and Reggie were still around.

I thought that said Sonny & Cher's upon first glance...

I havent been to bOrinet for a few years, i know the Coach & Horses, but where in relation to the ground & leyton tube is the Birkbeck

Back