• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Any one got any

Will all the evening echo pics be online? I want to see the pic from yesterday as it sounds spectacular but also I have kept my ticket in pristeen condition and want a pic of the squad in their suits and the fans and my ticket in a frame on my wall!

someone let me know please!

crowd.jpg

Photo copyright of Evening Echo
Picture by Nick Ansell
Photo Number WRKGD295

sorry bout crease and in fact I couldn't fit the whole thing on as its slightly larger than A4 size.

order the photo from Photosales at 0845 124 0010

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Mar. 23 2004,18:35)]
crowd.jpg

Picture by Nick Ansell
Photo Number WRKGD295

sorry bout crease and in fact I couldn't fit the whole thing on as its slightly larger than A4 size.

Amazing pic

Must have been taken just before the teams came out. Thanks AS

Absolutely awesome and brings a lump to my underpants here at 5am in the morning working away in my room in HK. I've spent the last hour catching up on here when I should be working (or even better asleep ! - see reasons on Shrimperzone FC 4/4 availability thread
biggrin.gif
).

Now if I was the editor of the Echo I would re-run the hooligan story and use this picture instead.

One thing that has always annoyed me about any newspaper. If they print and retractions or apologies why are they not forced to do it in exactly the same page(s) with exactly the same size of coverage they gave to the incorrect or misleading article in the first place ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Mar. 23 2004,18:35)]
crowd.jpg

Picture by Nick Ansell
Photo Number WRKGD295

Aha, after a relentless search I have found it
smile.gif

Now my PC screen background - woohoo
smile.gif

Back