• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Any one got any

Some guy posted a link to a few pictures of the Blue Army in another thread.

pics

I took loads but don't think I'd have got as impressive a set of shots sadly. I'll still post them asap though

Hopefully going to download mine tonight. Wasn't in any fit state to upload them when I got hom a 1am this morning!

Sadly most of mine are of the Blackpool end. I was going to post them on a blackpool site and ask if they had any of our end.

ignoring the blackpool celebrations, i got these from a blackpool fan post on rivals and there are some quality ones of our end!! the amount of fans there for us is awesome when u see it in these pictures!!Blackpool Fan

If you possibly can, get today's Echo. The pic on the centre pages is absolutely awesome. Sends shivers down my spine looking at it.

Anyone with a scanner and a copy of the echo if htey could oblige and get the picture on the web somehow that would be great fo all of us who aren't in the Echo catchment area.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beefy @ Mar. 22 2004,13:28)]Some guy posted a link to a few pictures of the Blue Army in another thread.

pics

I took loads but don't think I'd have got as impressive a set of shots sadly. I'll still post them asap though
That link doesnt work

It was working earlier. There were some really good ones on it.

He may have hit his limit on hits or something iwth his ISP. It was just a photo page for pics of his and his mates origianlly by the lookse of it. But with a hundred or so Southend/Blackpool fans looking at it all day his ISP may have pulled the plug.

nah the site just goes down for 10 mins or so every once in a while - the pains of a free hosting service! it usually sorts itself out quite quickly, and is working now. They are pics from the front row of the lower tier on the halfway line - my housemate is from Essex and studying in Cardiff, so he took us all along to support the Blues at the final! Thanks for the nice comments - I thought the first pic of the three tiers was the best, and must be quite nice to see for the die harders - and by the number of hits it's had I'd say most agree.
biggrin.gif

I took a load so if I may get Dave to scan them and put them up on here when I can.

That pic in the Echo is amazing, you can clearly see WS ( SS ), Barry, Axe , McScriv, Ninja and Smudger

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Mar. 23 2004,09:08)]That pic in the Echo is amazing, you can clearly see WS ( SS ), Barry, Axe , McScriv, Ninja and Smudger
I'm up there waving my flag grinning like a cheshire cat.
I'm gonna buy it, Does anyone know if they do enlargements?

(SOUTHEND TAKE NOTE;- this would make an excellent poster 6ftx3ft, no writing or logos just thousands of Shrimpers- Fantastic..and it would sell)

If no-ones scanned it i'll do one tonight for the northern /yorkshire/wessex etc etc crews and upload it...normal copyright signituares will be noted of course..

yeah just ring up the echo and tell them u want a pic sent to you they do upto A3 size as I rang yesturday to get a picture of the three teirs of southend supporters great picture to get framed!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave Towers Was Here @ Mar. 22 2004,15:48)]If you possibly can, get today's Echo.  The pic on the centre pages is absolutely awesome.  Sends shivers down my spine looking at it.
And the best bit is if you contact the echo, you can buy the photo!!
smile.gif

I might also get the one of the team in their suits.

Back