• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Any Southend United Fans Free for Live Stream Project?

shadowkopf

Full Back
Sorry to do this but I am trying to find a Southend United supporter for this weekends final match of the season to help with a monster project.

I am hoping to do a LIVE stream with 24 supporters via zoom. The plan is to speak with each supporter before, during and after the match on the final day, get their feedback on the match, the season and of course next year! The two stipulations are, are you able to watch the match LIVE on the weekend and are you able to connect with me/us on Zoom/skype? Does this sound like something that you could be a part of? Any "on screen time" will be minimal as the plan is to float between supporters, but if executed it should be a fun experience for all.

I would love to be able to snag a Southend United fan, we are edging closer to getting a complete set.

If interested please buzz me back, and I can try and get the final details to you.

Dirk Copland

Sorry to do this but I am trying to find a Southend United supporter for this weekends final match of the season to help with a monster project.

I am hoping to do a LIVE stream with 24 supporters via zoom. The plan is to speak with each supporter before, during and after the match on the final day, get their feedback on the match, the season and of course next year! The two stipulations are, are you able to watch the match LIVE on the weekend and are you able to connect with me/us on Zoom/skype? Does this sound like something that you could be a part of? Any "on screen time" will be minimal as the plan is to float between supporters, but if executed it should be a fun experience for all.

I would love to be able to snag a Southend United fan, we are edging closer to getting a complete set.

If interested please buzz me back, and I can try and get the final details to you.

Dirk Copland
If possible you might be better comming to the protest? Assuming you don’t live far away, you will be able to take your pick then of hundreds of fans.
Either way wish you luck with it

If possible you might be better comming to the protest? Assuming you don’t live far away, you will be able to take your pick then of hundreds of fans.
Either way wish you luck with it
Unfortunately I am in the middle of Pennsylvania, have not been able to leave the country in over a year. I hope protest goes well, its sad the state of affairs at southend, I remember getting stuffed by your lot a couple of years a go.

If anyone is free for the live event on Saturday I would appreciate it.

Unfortunately I am in the middle of Pennsylvania, have not been able to leave the country in over a year. I hope protest goes well, its sad the state of affairs at southend, I remember getting stuffed by your lot a couple of years a go.

If anyone is free for the live event on Saturday I would appreciate it.
No worries! Best of luck

Back