• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Any tech savvy SZ'ers here?

Crawliano

LADYCHARMER80
I've got the SUFC 94-95 and 95-96 season videos on VHS and wanted to put them on DVD or something so that I can watch great trouncings such as the 5-0 at Molineux or the 6(?)-1 at Palace all over again while Geoff Clarke rattles on over the top of it. I don't have any of the equipment to do it, but if anyone wants to help out I'm sure that I'll go some sort of way of letting anyone who wants a copy to get one and we can all donate to the SZ paypal cause for a copy, that way everyone wins???

If anyone wants to help out then let me know.

I think I may have also put this in the wrong thread now thinking about it, although it is loosely SUFC related.

Sorry in advance if I have...

Connect your video player to a recordable DVD player, simple as that mate. My ex transferred loads of films over like that.

I would help out mate, trouble is I'm a bit distant! Bound to be someone on here a bit more local.

Oh dear!....Sorry to pee on your chips dc80, but ShrimperZone.com cannot encourage or endorse the copying of SUFC Video's/Dvd's.

Right, hope this won't be breaching any advertising restrictions or anything, but in the bumph in the weekend papers was an "Advanced Video Grabber" advertised in a supplement in the Daily Mail. "This amazing easy-to-use Video Grabber connects any analogue video source to your PC and instantly records your old videos directly on to your computer's hard drive. You can then edit your newly saved video files, adding titles, music etc before burning to DVD. Suitable for use with all S-Video or phon connectors. Audio/video phono cable, USB extension cable and software included".

Order at www.mailoffers.co.uk/january, code E750 cost £39.95. Sounds exactly what you need.

Back