• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anybody fancy a different type of holiday? (serious post!)

Sherif H

Omar's older brother
Random one, but do any fellow Shrimpers fancy going to Germany for the German Speedway Grand Prix, to be held at the Veltins Arena in Gelsenkirchen on October 11th this year?

I fancy trying to get together a large group for a 'large' weekend! I reckon the whole trip can be done very reasonably...possibly around £250 all in, and a chance to spend quality time with other Shrimpers watching 4 maniacs speed round a dirt track without the aid of brakes, and with a special $200,000 race at the end!

PM me if this sounds appealing!

Sherif

As already discussed, if I've got the cash & circumstances allow, this could be a possible for me mate! You're thinking of flying to Germany not driving in the Subaru?

Great idea posting it on here too.

I'd love to train and drive mate, but realistically, it would be cheaper to fly......unless we get 5 Shrimpers to go :D

Back