• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Anybody get a phone call today from the club?

Crawliano

LADYCHARMER80
They rang me earlier telling me the Charlton game is nearly sold out asking if I wanted to buy tickets, I didn't know whether this was desperation or just genuine concern. I expect the same level of service when we get another big draw in the cup.

90 second phone call and I part with £40 for the club. Great idea...

I'll be very surprised if we're anywhere near selling out for the Charlton game. We'll have 8000-8500 tops

I had 3 phone calls from the club, in the week leading up to the Col U away game, telling me our allocation was almost sold out and would I like to buy tickets.

Had a phone call this evening re Blues Lottery and Charlton match.

I don't knock them for that, they are decent sales people doing their job trying to drum up some funds for the club and earn their commission this month.
Were very polite and not too hard sell, so fine by me.

Yeah me too, asking me to take advantage of the mobile ticketing scheme that I've used before.

Hopefully it's just good customer service eh?

charlton game has sold just under 7,500 tickets so far and charlton have taken their full allocation.

Yeah me too, asking me to take advantage of the mobile ticketing scheme that I've used before.

Hopefully it's just good customer service eh?

They called me yesterday too; fair play to them. I'm a fairly regular 'customer' of the club but I by no means go to every home game. A little nudge to try and get me involved seems like a fine idea (not that it could have worked anyway as I'm out of the country next Friday).

They called me yesterday too; fair play to them. I'm a fairly regular 'customer' of the club but I by no means go to every home game. A little nudge to try and get me involved seems like a fine idea (not that it could have worked anyway as I'm out of the country next Friday).

Seems like a pitiful excuse to me, you could still have bought a ticket to help the club in its current financial plight. ;)

I think sales cales are a soft option and Ron would do well to remember that you don't get a diamond without applying a bit of pressure.

I would suggest sending letters people saying if you don't get ten other people to go to the Charlton game something terrible will happen to you. Graphic examples examples of the fates of people who ignored such letters before the Leeds/Southampton/etc. matches should be cited to further 'motivate' the gullible.

7500. Is that including the charlton allocation though? If not then that must be nearing 10k

Friday night, the return of the 'special one'.. floodlights, pints.. I reckon we could be pushing 10 k for this.. Especially on the bk of two five nil away victories!!

East very nearly sold out. I've transferred from the West for this game, and had a devil of a job getting 4 together. We've ended up in the Blacks....

Back