• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anybody give me any idea's?

Tinks

Worlds Greatest Cook.⭐⭐
I have been asked to arrange a girls night out and do not have a clue where to book. There is about 6 of us with ages ranging from 23-40+
I am not looking for an all nighter nor looking at going to any clubs but would like to find a nice place to eat that also provides some entertainment. Cost is not an issue.
It is really hard trying to find somewhere, which we will all enjoy.
Anyone got any suggestions?

Depends on cost, can recommend a limo up to see a London show somewhere, or a local one come to that. Or even, just a limo ride up the A12 to a nice pub for a meal then back again.

or True Blues Steakhouse - where I perform stand up comedy while you all tuck in to a special TB 24oz Rockhampton Rib Eye Steak!

Scott, may have to take you up on that offer if I dont find somewhere soon. But could you handle 6 nurses?

Depends on cost, can recommend a limo up to see a London show somewhere, or a local one come to that. Or even, just a limo ride up the A12 to a nice pub for a meal then back again.

Actually that's not a bad idea. Would'nt have to worry about driving. Thanks for that suggestion

or a ride on TB limos with on board BBQ with my long time friend Jo Ho entertaining and bringing some Asian flavors to my steak!

200705_dho001.jpg

Jo Ho

I have been asked to arrange a girls night out and do not have a clue where to book. There is about 6 of us with ages ranging from 23-40+
I am not looking for an all nighter nor looking at going to any clubs but would like to find a nice place to eat that also provides some entertainment. Cost is not an issue.

You will let us know where you finally decide to go won't you? And when the night out is.

Just interested, like.

Actually that's not a bad idea. Would'nt have to worry about driving. Thanks for that suggestion

We did this for my 40th, limo up to town to see The Mousetrap, loads of drinks and nibbles in the car - easy! Everyone enjoyed it, splitting the cost 8 or 10 ways it's not so bad. I also have friends that do this as a group of girls to Ladies Day at Ascot every year - bit out of my price range but they enjoy that too.

What about a nice weekender in Brighton.

I hear its a good laugh and I can think of a shaperon who may be able to help make sure you girls have a fun time (Not for the 40+ year old though thats pushing it a bit and im not a charity worker).

hope this helps
Dave

Last edited:

The B.A.G. Finishing School for Ladies Young and Old. All of you will be well and truly finished off.

Back