• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anyone been inside?

I'm an innocent man!

• Yep!

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Nope!

Votes: 37 92.5%

• Total voters

MK Shrimper

Striker
Due to Timlin going to Strangeways, anonymous poll: any jail birds amongst us? Not a night in cells but proper prison time.

I went to HMP Chelmsford several times...........just to play football in the Wednesday league many years ago. They used to play home and home!
Ok it was a prison but seemed bearable............ as a visitor.

I went to HMP Chelmsford several times...........just to play football in the Wednesday league many years ago. They used to play home and home!
Ok it was a prison but seemed bearable............ as a visitor.

Isn't that where Porridge was filmed?

Done time in Bellmarsh,The Scrubs,Wandsworth,Pentonville,Hollaway,Brixton as well as Feltham and Banstead for young offenders over the years,all refits and top lolly was to be had.

I've met a couple of people who've done time - one who when England lost v Germany in Euro 96 smashed every window in his house, and the other I was quietly advised to avoid as he'd just got out from a long stretch after torturing his ex-landlord. :stunned:

Back