• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Richard_Cadette

The Realist
The last time we played at Valley Parade, we also won 2-0 (A rainswept night in August I remember very fondly)..... who did we play before that?.... a 1-2 home defeat to Port Vale!

OK, so I was lucky enough to miss the debacle against Vale last weekend due to being the other side of the poind, but there is an alarming similarity, and considering we won the title at the end of that season, I am for once, super positive!!

I'm sure it's nothing more than a coincidence, but given the negativity surrounding this club over the last 12/24 months, it's great to, for once, be thinking about positive things on the pitch!

Up the Blues!

And there was a player sent off in the Bradford game (OK it was a Bradford player not Southend!)

If I remember rightly we also scored late the Port Vale Game, as Wayne Gray bicycle kick.

Back