• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anyone else out there that can't grow a beard?

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
I am 42 and can't even grow a convincing Ian Beale moustache.

Is this normal? Anyone else out there that can't grow a beard?

I had one about 10 years ago
comments about Gerry aAdams and Harold Shipman msde me think twice about keeping it for too long.
it got to much grey in it , I ended up looking lke I had stuffed my chin up a badgers arse

I can't grow facial hair it looks pathetic and beard wise it's very patchy. I could grow a goatee but it would be as good as a 15 year olds and take for ever to thicken.

Ive no problem with growth but after about 4 days without shaving I cant stand the itchiness, so I always get rid. Might have another go over the Christmas holiday.

I could never shave again and would still never be able to grow a beard. I am a bit annoyed by this to be fair.
You have too much of a baby face for a beard Dave!

My son has a beard though, more than his father could ever have grown!

I am 42 and can't even grow a convincing Ian Beale moustache.

Is this normal? Anyone else out there that can't grow a beard?

42 and can't grow one - some very disturbing ear hair removed recently mind.

Has to be something to do with the number 42. Obviously it's not the answer to the universe and everything where beards are concerned.

44 and cant either.

Can grow a moustache and plenty on the chin, but wouldnt ever join up, nor reach the sideburns.

None of us in our family can, not a hairy family...

For us with the faces of a baby bum, how many times per week do you shave? On a normal week, it's generally twice for me - obvs if I go out, then I run the Braun over.

Back