• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anyone ever complete this ?

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
hobbit.jpg

I could never work it out - got to around 60% I think - the kids of today - They haven't lived !
laugh.gif

AAAAh the hobbit, yes i managed to complete it with the help of my parents and a book to guide you through the bloody thing
mind you i was about 10 at the time.

Ha Ha, I've just found Barry McGuigan Boxing - in fact I think there's just about every C64 game available to download. I suggest the kids look and weep at how poor the life of their predecessors was.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Aug. 31 2005,12:38)]
hobbit.jpg

I could never work it out - got to around 60% I think - the kids of today - They haven't lived !  
laugh.gif
I never played it myself but was quite into adventure games on my Commodore 64 back in the eighties.

I also played a lot of football manager.

*** YOU HAVE WON THE F.A. CUP ***

I always got lost in the Misty Mountains or eaten by a troll.

"Kill Gandalf"

I remember a game on the Spectrum it was a skateboard stunt game and I got to level 999. All bloody day I was on that computer and I had to freeze the shot and show everyone how skillfull I was. Ninja Skate or something.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Aug. 31 2005,14:17)]I remember a game on the Spectrum it was a skateboard stunt game and I got to level 999. All bloody day I was on that computer and I had to freeze the shot and show everyone how skillfull I was. Ninja Skate or something.
Ninja scooter simulator???
damn that was an annoying game!!!
what about super stuntman, that used to drive me mental!!!

Now for proper retro gaming try The World of Spectrum. Now that's what I call gaming. Almost every retro title you can think of... and... new games!
tounge.gif

What emulators do you use, and what is the best one?

I tried a couple last night and I was having a few problems actually understanding them! (Not a techno wizard me!)

Back