• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anyone fancy going to Dorset?

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
We were due to go on a five day break to Dorset on Monday (16th May to 20th May) but unfortunately we cant go. It is all paid for and we want nothing for it, and if anyone wants it they are more than welcome its just a shame to waste it.

It is a three bed-roomed wooden lodge situated on a woodland site which has several lakes for fishing, swimming pool, club, ski slope etc. It is situated midway between Weymouth and Dorchester and is a lovely part of the country. Its booked for 3 adults and I child but that is flexible.

Very short notice but if you want it send me a pm on a first come first served basis

Blimey Pete, that's generous. I'd love to take you up on it, but school & work!

Glad you found someone to take it, shame you had to miss out and very kind of you to offer it like this.

We were due to go on a five day break to Dorset on Monday (16th May to 20th May) but unfortunately we cant go. It is all paid for and we want nothing for it, and if anyone wants it they are more than welcome its just a shame to waste it.

It is a three bed-roomed wooden lodge situated on a woodland site which has several lakes for fishing, swimming pool, club, ski slope etc. It is situated midway between Weymouth and Dorchester and is a lovely part of the country. Its booked for 3 adults and I child but that is flexible.

Very short notice but if you want it send me a pm on a first come first served basis

Thanks for the offer but I don't roll that way.

Last edited:
Back