• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anyone in the know that could help??

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
Its my girlfriend's 21st birthday on the 30th of March, now she is currently (trying to sway her to the real side) an Arsenal fan. (Although she is coming to some Southend games so should be able to convert ;) )

And for her birthday I wanted to try and get tickets to go see Arsenal at the Emirates cause she has never been (suprise suprise). Her ex was a bit of a tosser and used to force her to go to Chelsea games. Now I have looked on the Arsehole's website and its so hard to get hold of tickets.

Anyone on here have any ideas or suggestions on how to get tickets or can help me out??

I am would ideally like either tickets to the Liverpool game (no chance of getting tickets) or the Reading game as they are very close to her birthday.

Got a mate who's always offering me tickets to the Emirates, will make some enquiries.....

Do the stadium tour instead. Even with a 'legend' taking you round, its only £35 each...

I can see the Emirates ground from my window. Have been tempted to get tickets for the next evening kick off.

I can always during tomorrows lunch hour wander over there and find out for you.

If you could that would be great thanks. :D

Its my girlfriend's 21st birthday on the 30th of March, now she is currently (trying to sway her to the real side) an Arsenal fan. (Although she is coming to some Southend games so should be able to convert ;) )

And for her birthday I wanted to try and get tickets to go see Arsenal at the Emirates cause she has never been (suprise suprise). Her ex was a bit of a tosser and used to force her to go to Chelsea games. Now I have looked on the Arsehole's website and its so hard to get hold of tickets.

Anyone on here have any ideas or suggestions on how to get tickets or can help me out??

I am would ideally like either tickets to the Liverpool game (no chance of getting tickets) or the Reading game as they are very close to her birthday.

Basically, you're asking us to help you take your girlfriend up the Arsenal ?

This sounds very good, however I think taking her to the Emirates will make it even harder to convert her to the right side.

Not sure this season but you couldnt get tickets on general sale last year.

Had to be a red member (£30 membership each!) and go online the day of the release of the tickets and if you hadnt got them by 11am you didnt have a chance.

Bearing in mind the silver members had first dibs and there were 30,000 of them on top of the season ticket holders you can see why!

Might have quietened down a bit since though and others may know of other ways to get tickets outside of the membership.

Not sure this season but you couldnt get tickets on general sale last year.

Had to be a red member (£30 membership each!) and go online the day of the release of the tickets and if you hadnt got them by 11am you didnt have a chance.

Bearing in mind the silver members had first dibs and there were 30,000 of them on top of the season ticket holders you can see why!

Might have quietened down a bit since though and others may know of other ways to get tickets outside of the membership.

Spoke to a mate of mine who is a red member, you are only entitled to 1 ticket. Which is a right pain in the **** cause if I could get the two it wouldn't be too bad as its only £20 to become a red member now. Just such a pain cause she mentioned about how much she wants to go to the Emirates today. Just wanna make her happy.

Why can't she just support Southend and be happy going to Roots Hall LOL!

For Sale

2 tickets to Arsenal v Liverpool

5 grand

PM me for details

Ricey,

Have you thought about trying to win a contract at Arsenal. If you can impress Arsene Wenger with your footballing abilities enough to get a years contract you will get a couple of complimentries each week.

I am told Kerry Gilbert used the same tactics and got a three year deal.

Hope this helps mate.

If all else fails you could tickets for the Brazil - Sweden Friendly at The Emirates? That'll be a decent game.

If she's a real fan, mahybe she'll accept a trip to Underhill to see the Rezzies?

Aside from that, you could have some real problems, I'm afraid. It's always a sell-out over there.

Ricey,

Have you thought about trying to win a contract at Arsenal. If you can impress Arsene Wenger with your footballing abilities enough to get a years contract you will get a couple of complimentries each week.

I am told Kerry Gilbert used the same tactics and got a three year deal.

Hope this helps mate.

LOL! I will give it a try, well is Kerrea Gilbert and Nicky Nicolau can do it so can I!!

Well the only option I have at the moment is they have a stadium tour on her birthday so I could do that, then promise to get her tickets next season for the early stages of the Champions League/Carling Cup/ FA Cup.

I have still not had any luck :(

Anyone else able to help?

Back