• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Found this article on the internet in French ,and pressed the translation button on google
Its so much clearer now .Makes his style of football ,and the reason he came here so much clearer now

FOOTBALL

The English dream Bilel Mohsni

Already author, a year ago, noticed a passage between Les Ulis (then DHR) and Sainte-Geneviève (CFA 2), where he has been the revelation of the season, Bilel Mohsni continues to live in fast forward. After lurch Aubervilliers (CFA), where it had signed central defender of 22 years left to try an adventure across the Channel on the advice of an agent. He signed a professional contract Tuesday to a year at Southend United, located an hour east of London and still evolving Football League Championship (English League 2) two years ago before falling this season in League Two (equivalent to D 4). However, the contract will be validated once the letter of release from Auber recovered. "I always wanted to play in England because I play for, and I do not regret coming here," says there since the hotel where he stayed until the club found him an apartment . "It's a crazy thing," he enthuses. You should see the facilities, the stadium, the means used ... This is the equivalent of L 2 with us. You will not find it in the CFA. It is very good! The ex-employee recreation center city of Les Ulis has already had a good taste of what awaits on land next season at two friendly matches played in front of more than 600 spectators every time. "And yet, without holidays, there are more than 1000 people," says Bilel, opened at the arcade right on his elbow last Friday's defeat (2-0) Southend Dartford (D 6) , forcing him to play with a large bandage on Monday in a draw (1-1) against Derby County (D 2). "It was a way to tell me" Welcome to England, "he laughs. It is rough, the guys fall in and are not afraid of shots. They want to win by any means. The pace is so high that I had cramps for the first time in my life. It should be on top physically. And if you're good, it makes you trust. "It remains to be familiar with the language of Shakespeare. "The foundation of the school and back, even if I make mistakes, we come to understand me. But it is on the ground that speak Bilel Mohsni account.

Le Parisien

Back