• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Davros

The Whippet
over the last few years there have been all these little disaster things on the discovery channel, and subsequently on BBC 1. eg super tsunami, super volcano (yellowstone) etc.

about a year ago these were all combined together in one kind film thing on the beeb, and it was literally this scientist was off to America to do something, but each time (5 times) the story would stop, as a disaster happened, and it went back to the beginning.

Eventually the 6th time he made it to America, and he was this scientist and he wanted to make a black hole in this lab.

Anyway, that went tits, and the black hole consumed the earth, this being the 6th way the world could be destroyed..

anyhow... i really enjoyed this, and cant remember for the life of me what it was called... and i want it on DVD. Does anyone remember seeing this, ans if so, what it was called.

It was repeated on BBC History channel (don't ask me why) last week at 10.30am. Great bit of TV I might add but for the life of me I cannot remember what it was called.

And thanks, it's bugging the hell out of me now :)

"Last Days on Earth"

your a fine fellow Mike!

Sadly i cant find it on ebay, amazon etc.. but i work just around the corner from the BBC shop, so hopefully they will have it... dont know what there prices are like tho!

bugger, they dont do it.
they had super volcano and krakatoa, but not what i wanted :(

However, they had just about every series that Attenborough has ever made in one section. When you see just how many series and specials this guy has made all together like that, you realise just what an important man he is.

Back